• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hmm.....is this what Mr Nathan has been doing for the past 10 yrs?

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;o4N8q3PPkIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4N8q3PPkIA[/video]

Guess where was the vid taken? No prize of course lah. But I guess as much, this is probably what he has been doing for the past 10 yrs. Pay close attention to his face. Njoy!:cool::biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It looks so haunting. Children better seek parental guidance before viewing.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am told that his book will be a best seller. Not because they think it is of any value but they are keen to find out what he actually did knowing the limited role of the President.

This guy is a real clown. I did mention an incident where his IQ or the lack of it showed. When he was Exec chairman of SPH, he was invited to be a guest speak for Staff and Command College where Sr staff from SAF and foreign armies were attending. The intent was learn about how the Govt places importance on control of the media. Instead this clown gave a speech on newspapers are printed in the night. People were shocked and the Singaporeans were embarrassed.

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am told that his book will be a best seller. Not because they think it is of any value but they are keen to find out what he actually did knowing the limited role of the President.

This guy is a real clown. I did mention an incident where his IQ or the lack of it showed. When he was Exec chairman of SPH, he was invited to be a guest speak for Staff and Command College where Sr staff from SAF and foreign armies were attending. The intent was learn about how the Govt places importance on control of the media. Instead this clown gave a speech on newspapers are printed in the night. People were shocked and the Singaporeans were embarrassed.

That's y PAP selected him mah, coz his IQ is on the lower side that's y can control. But seriously being so out of point in a formal occasion?! Talked abt newspaper being printed at night?!!!:eek::eek::eek:This is just as good as someone catching him snoring during NDP on tape. Yes u r right! He is clown!:mad:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes u r right! He is clown!:mad:

If I may add, the richest clown to ever exist. Best of all, the audience (S'poreans) had no choice but to foot his 12 years salary. We were left with no option unlike other audiences who had the choice of attending or not attending.

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It looks so haunting. Children better seek parental guidance before viewing.

No lah, not haunting at all, this portrait is placed at the entrance of science centre. U go now lor, still there. Children love it, one child calls it,' The ghost in the picture', at last time when Ong Teng Cheong was the President my niece who was in Kindergarten knew who he was leh. Poor Mr Nathan can't even be recognized.:biggrin: