• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HK Junior Sex Beast caused 14yo GF gave birth, then Raped GF 16yo Sister

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must lock up this beast 20 years in prison cell full of Bayi-Singh?

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/貓提供按摩服務-狗爽歪歪-024253240.html

17歲男生 涉姦女友16歲姐
太陽報太陽報 – 2015年11月8日星期日上午4:40

【太陽報專訊】【本報訊】 年紀輕輕的十七歲男學生,卻與一對姐妹花扯上複雜的關係。男生涉嫌與未成年的十四歲女友初嘗禁果性交,之後女友懷孕,並且剛於今年萬聖節誕下嬰兒;惟男生在女友臨盆前兩周,在女友家中涉嫌強姦她的十六歲姊姊,姊姊不甘受辱,報警揭發事件。被捕男生昨解往九龍城法院應訊,被控與十六歲以下女童非法性交及強姦兩罪,暫毋須答辯,法庭將他還押懲教署看管,案件則押後至明年一月十二日轉往觀塘法院再提訊。

14歲女友萬聖節誕嬰

外形與一般鄰家男孩無異的十七歲男被告,報稱學生,法庭在其控罪書上將其名字以英文字號代替,他昨於法庭應訊期間一直低着頭,庭上亦未見有其親友到庭旁聽。

控罪指他在去年十二月至本年一月間,在將軍澳一單位內與十四歲女事主X非法性交;他另被控於本年十月十七日,在同一單位內強姦十六歲女事主Y。

控方昨在庭上透露案情,指X與Y是兩姊妹,X與被告曾是男女朋友,但現時已分手。被告在去年底於X家中,與X性交致令她懷孕,而X亦在早前,即十月三十一日誕下一名嬰兒。

大廳性侵沒戴安全套

惟被告在X臨盆前兩周,再在她家中,把當時在客廳的Y強姦,過程中更沒有戴安全套。而當時Y的父母均在睡房中,Y事後報警揭發事件。惟控方未有透露案中嬰兒的詳細情況,故不知嬰兒的性別,亦不知現時交由誰照顧。

辯方提出保釋申請,以一千元現金申請被告擔保外出;惟控方認為案情嚴重,被告又知悉兩名事主的住址,故反對被告保釋。裁判官最後否決被告保釋申請。而在本案押後期間,控方會先索取化驗報告及徵詢法律意見。案件編號:KCCC 3874/15

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
17-year-old boy involved in the rape 16-year-old girlfriend, sister
Sun Sun - November 8, 2015 at 4:40 Sunday morning

[Sun News] WASHINGTON specifically young seventeen year-old male student, but with a pair of sisters linked complex relationship. In connection with underage boys fourteen girlfriend begun to taste the forbidden fruit of sexual intercourse, after his girlfriend pregnant, and had just given birth to a baby Halloween this year; but the boys ex-girlfriend to give birth in two weeks, allegedly raped her sixteen-year-old sister in his girlfriend's home, sister lying down, alarm expose events. Solutions to the boys arrested yesterday in Kowloon City Court hearing, charged with two offenses of rape and unlawful sexual intercourse with girls under the age of sixteen, temporarily without reply, the court remanded him to custody of the Correctional Services Department, the case is adjourned to January 10 next year the 2nd transferred to mention the Kwun Tong Court hearing.

14-year-old girlfriend gave birth to infants Halloween

Is no different with the general appearance of the boy next door seventeen year-old male defendant, reported student, the court, in its charge sheet will be replaced by its name in English font, kept his head down during his hearing yesterday in court, the court has not saw its relatives present in the courtroom.

Charge that he between December last year and January this year, in the Tseung Kwan O unit X unlawful sexual intercourse with a fourteen-year-old female victim; he was charged with another 17 October this year, sixteen rapes within the same unit year-old female victim Y.

The prosecution case revealed yesterday in court, referring to X and Y are two sisters, X and the defendant was a male and female friends, but now have split. Defendant at the end of the X family, sexual intercourse with X 致令 her pregnancy, but also in the earlier X, namely 31 October gave birth to a baby.

Hall did not wear a condom sexual assault

But the defendant X to give birth two weeks before, and then in her home, the rape was in the living room of Y, the process but did not wear a condom. And then Y's parents were in the bedroom, Y post-alarm expose events. But the prosecution did not disclose the details of the case of the baby, so I do not know the baby's gender, but also I do not know now who care referred to.

The defense made an application for bail, $ 1,000 in cash to apply to the defendant on bail; but the prosecution that the case is serious, the defendant and the victim knows the two addresses, so oppose bail. Finally, he accused the magistrate rejected the bail application. Whereas during the case adjourned, the prosecution will first obtain laboratory reports and seek legal advice. Case Number: KCCC 3874/15

merlion_CB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there

1. Wow!
2. Damn horny eating two gals.

I think the 16 yo sister was 50% willing to get fucked, since it was at family sitting room and parents at home, etc. If she was not at knife point or gagged, can make noise to get help. She just pretend to get rapped, did not feel good from his fucking so reported police against him.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow if only i had that much initiative and alpha assertiveness when i was fourteen years old.how did i end up becoming such a pussy vegetarian eating soursop drinking mgtow faggot like tonyfag?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the 16 yo sister was 50% willing to get fucked, since it was at family sitting room and parents at home, etc. If she was not at knife point or gagged, can make noise to get help. She just pretend to get rapped, did not feel good from his fucking so reported police against him.

14yo got pregnant, so I think they did multiple times before and maybe 16yo sis saw it one or few times and want some piece of action also, but kanna caught then cry rape.

In any case, wonder where the parents are.

Vansimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
the young cock in this boy is strong...
but then hor, hard to believe he "raped" the sister. she must at least be at least abit willing.? or curious maybe