• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HK hairy abalone is still up for grabs!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She might be a trophy for some men but marrying her comes with alot of hairy baggage..

hi there

1. honest, such specimen is an exhausted item in hk.
2. already cmi hoh.
3. she is just taking all opportunities trying to seek maximum attention.
4. she is one infamous thing back in hk.
5. her immediate family is no good thing too in hk.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am coming, oh oh oh hold it, I am ready yet!

059.jpg

Grab me! Take me from behind! :o

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The funny thing is tat many believed that her ex would b a flirt n a playboy etc etc like flower heart...but turn out he was faithful to the marriage n she was the town bicycle.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everyone thought like father like son,,but guess things change...

He is known to be a family man.
Even when he was single he did not 2 time his gfs....something he could have easily done with his looks and fame.
Guess its karna returned on the son due to his playboy dad.

Guile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Born in 1980

Cecilia Cheung

The mother of two has revealed in a Taiwanese TV show that when she was 16, she once worked several jobs just to support her boyfriend.
It is known that she had to pay for rent, tuition and the man’s transportation fees back then, working from 6am to 4am daily.
She also worked in the kitchen and as a waitress.

Source: TVB Celebrity News

Last edited:

WildestDreams

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sjEPPu-ttc0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is known to be a family man.
Even when he was single he did not 2 time his gfs....something he could have easily done with his looks and fame.
Guess its karna returned on the son due to his playboy dad.

wtf sucks man this karma thing all cos patrick is a known playboy his son who is a totally different individual has to suffer. Nick is doing well he has a company and everything.