• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HK Bastard Rebels 7.1 marching drastically lost popularity, 200K odd only! Pro-police & Pro-China protest still going on!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition claimed 550K people, but independence estimated only 210K ~265K only

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/七-回歸-港美學者統計遊行人數26-5萬-雷鼎鳴估算21-5萬人-141600884.html
【七一回歸】港美學者統計遊行人數26.5萬 雷鼎鳴估算21.5萬人

星島日報

19.5k 人追蹤

2019年7月1日 下午10:16

20190701a222259.jpg

香港及美國學者統計七一遊行人數為26.5萬。
【星島日報報道】民陣舉辦七一遊行,民陣召集人岑子杰指,今次遊行有55萬人參與。
而港大社會工作及社會行政學系教授葉兆輝、美國得州州立大學地理學系副教授鄒之喬及人工智能(AI)公司合作,以人手統計及AI辨識技術,嘗試以客觀科學方法統計今年七一遊行人數。團隊剛公佈全日遊行人數為26.5萬人。
香港發展中心委託科大原經濟系主任雷鼎鳴,就遊行人數作估算,得出今天參加遊行的人數為 21.5萬人。雷鼎鳴將以2種不同的科學方法來估算遊行人數。
第一種方法是於遊行路線不同地點設立點算站,實時點算行經該站的遊行人數及遊行隊伍的密度,然後將所得數據,傳送給「點算中心」雷鼎鳴教授所帶領的團隊,作綜合統計。第二種方法,是調派攝影師和錄影師,將遊行過程全程攝錄,然後按照遊行隊伍所佔的面積和人數密度,計算遊行人數。使用兩種不同的獨立方法,是可以得出兩組數據相互印證,以增估算的準確度和參考價值。

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/撐警集會-譚詠麟-再咁落去冇人管治到香港-鍾鎮濤-後生仔九唔搭八-143810082.html

【撐警集會】譚詠麟:再咁落去冇人管治到香港 鍾鎮濤:後生仔九唔搭八

眾新聞

504 人追蹤

2019年6月30日 下午10:38

41ac2c8f582f1b48b3e15b31aaa083a6

查看相片
請支持《眾新聞》,成為訂戶
建制派立法會議員何君堯發起「撐警隊、護法治、保安寧 民間聲援集會」,今日在金鐘添馬公園舉行,多名政界及演藝界人士上台發言,參加者「阿Sir、Madam我撐您」的標語,又高呼「阿Sir、Madam我愛你」。大會聲稱有16.5萬人參加,警方則指高峰期有5.3萬人。
多名上台發言者稱警隊忍辱負重,帶領集會人士高叫口號支持警隊。警務處前副處長任達榮批評,要求政府撤回暴動定性的人「痴線」,又說要求設立獨立調查委員會的人「傻㗎」。歌星譚詠麟、鍾鎮濤也有上台表示支持香港警察。
90ecd6829eca81fcea6b28401c97837e

查看相片
出席撐警集會者手執「阿Sir我撐您」藍色標語。美聯社圖片
出席集會的包括:基本法委員會副主任兼港區全國人大代表譚惠珠、警務處前處長鄧竟成、警務處前副處長任達榮、商務及經濟發展局前局長蘇錦樑、全國政協常委譚錦球、全國政協委員兼保公義撐修例大聯盟召集人黃英豪、港區全國人大代表兼工聯會會長吳秋北、港區全國人大代表王庭聰、全國政協委員劉炳章、香港大學深圳醫院院長盧寵茂、民建聯監委會主席盧文端、自由黨深水埗區議員李梓敬、保安局前局長李少光的妻子等。警察隊員佐級協會前主席陳祖光有錄短片支持活動,但沒有出席。
多名建制派立法會議員,包括民建聯蔣麗芸、陳克勤、葛珮帆、何俊賢;經民聯梁美芬;工聯會麥美娟;體育、演藝、文化及出版界馬逢國等有到場。
出席的演藝界人士包括高志森、譚詠麟、鍾鎮濤、梁家輝、陳欣健,陳百祥錄短片支持。
f6a43d36f49be75b670eabdd22aeabd2

查看相片
大會聲稱有16.5萬人參與撐警集會,警方則指高峰期有5.3萬人。美聯社圖片
何君堯今早在港台節目《給香港的信》再次支持《逃犯條例》修訂。他說,林鄭月娥暫緩修例是明智決定(was sensible given the circumstances),但就批評她為此道歉:「她的道歉令警隊感到無力,士氣跌到谷底。(Her apology, however, left the Hong Kong Police Department impotent and morale at an all-time low.)」但在撐警集會時,他沒有再批評林鄭,反而表示支持她:「我哋香港難得有個『打得』、『砌得』嘅特首,我一定要去撐佢!」
譚惠珠上台時說,香港是全世界最安全的城市之一,香港警察的聲譽世界知名:「遊行時,警方一路開路,維持秩序,令他們(指遊行人士)不會被其他人干擾,又看住商戶不會被人搶劫,在整個過程入面要讓所有人完成遊行、抗議。世界沒有一個地方,像香港可以這麼自由、文明地發表意見⋯⋯我們要同全世界講,我們撐香港的警察,因為他們是最優秀的隊伍,是我們市民利益最大的保障!」
譚惠珠又稱警員忍辱負重:「(佢哋)寧願俾人圍、寧願俾人打,原因係乜?佢唔可以俾香港流血!我哋要對佢哋呢種忍辱負重、堅定維持香港同國家安全嘅信心同決心,三呼萬歲!」然後她帶領集會人士高呼三次:萬歲。
鄧竟成上台發言時,稱香港警察是亞洲最好的,又帶領集會人士感謝警務人員:「過去幾個星期,警察在極度困難、艱難、被挑釁、被侮辱的環境下工作,但他們仍然很克制,用他們的專業去處理好多問題,我們一起歡呼,多謝阿Sir,阿Madam!」
41012e0465bd6cee99ae56cc4d564e7e

查看相片
警務處前處長鄧竟成 (中)、警務處前副處長任達榮 (右)上台發言。區倩怡攝
鄧竟成接受訪問時指,近期針對警察的事件令人痛心:「警察總部受圍堵、攻擊、破壞,以致上班嘅同事被人追打,香港個法治去咗邊度呢?(令人)非常痛心⋯⋯過去一段時間,香港社會出現大大小小嘅事情,每每就係令警察成為磨心。」

警務處前副處長任達榮(影星任達華兄長)極力反對設立獨立調查委員會:「過去行之有效的機制,喺佔中、佔旺嘅時候已經發揮作用,仲要搞我哋啲警察,傻㗎!一定唔可以贊成!反對!反對!」他批評要求政府撤回暴動定性的人「痴線」:「香港已經有旺角暴動嘅案例,要我哋撤回呢個暴動說法,痴線㗎簡直!侮辱我哋警務處長專業嘅判斷!」
導演高志森則批評有些人「有事搵警察、冇事就鬧警察」,指有人在和平遊行中故意滋事:「最近嘅和平遊行,係有人故意滋事,係好可惜嘅一件事,佢哋破壞咗社會嘅互信,俾滋事份子滲入、搞事、衝擊、破壞社會互信,令一個和平遊行蒙污。面對暴力行為,警方有責任執行任務,維護社會的秩序和安寧⋯⋯支持警隊繼續努力、守護香港,維持治安穩定。天地有正氣!支持警隊有效執法、除暴安良!」
41ac2c8f582f1b48b3e15b31aaa083a6

查看相片
譚詠麟 (左)、鍾鎮濤 (右)在雨中發言撐警。蘋果日報圖片
譚詠麟則說,再這樣下去,香港「冇得救」:「執法人員咁樣俾人攻擊,如果大家去過世界各地,睇睇其他國家嘅暴動,係真真正正示威嗰啲俾人扑頭⋯⋯全世界都未見過。只能夠講一樣嘢,希望我哋家和萬事興,好冇?我哋繼續支持警察!再咁搞落去呢,冇人可以管治到香港。」
鍾鎮濤與譚詠麟一同上台發言,他說,自己不是講政治,而是講正義:「正義係每一個人都有嘅,呢啲係基本常識,而家啲老師應該教下啲學生。今日我上嚟嘅其中一個原因,就係俾啲仔女睇下,知道乜嘢係啱,乜嘢係唔啱。因為我睇見好多後生仔,好似真係唔識嘢㗎喎,佢哋講嘅嘢粗俗啲講,真係九唔搭八,我聽唔明㗎!點解會咁嘅呢?孝順父母係應該㗎嘛,奉公守法係應該㗎嘛,所以我嚟呢度支持警察,支持警隊!」

Opposition claimed 550K people, but independence estimated only 210K ~265K only

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/七-回歸-港美學 %E8%80%85%E7%B5%B1%E8%A8%88%E9%81%8A%E8%A1%8C%E4%BA%BA%E6%95%B826-5%E8%90%AC -%E9%9B%B7%E9%BC%8E%E9%B3%B4%E4%BC%B0%E7%AE%9721-5%E8%90%AC%E4%BA%BA-141600884.html
[July 1 Return] Hong Kong-US scholars have a statistical parade of 265,000. Lei Dingming estimates 21.5 million
[Sing Tao Daily]
Sing Tao Daily

19.5k person tracking

July 1, 2019, 10:16 PM

The number of Hong Kong and American scholars in the July 1st Parade was 265,000.

[Sing Tao Daily reported] The FDC held a July 1 march, and the FDC convened a scorpion, and there were 550,000 people participating in the parade.

Ye Zhaohui, a professor of social work and social administration at the University of Hong Kong, and Zou Zhiqiao, an associate professor in the Department of Geography at Texas State University, and the artificial intelligence (AI) company, using human statistics and AI identification techniques, tried to use objective scientific methods to count the number of people marching this year. . The team just announced the number of full-time parades of 265,000.

The Hong Kong Development Centre commissioned Lei Dingming, the head of the Department of Economics of the University of Science and Technology, to estimate the number of demonstrators. The number of people participating in the parade today was 215,000. Lei Dingming will use two different scientific methods to estimate the number of demonstrators.

The first method is to set up a counting station at different locations on the parade route, calculate the number of marchers passing through the station and the density of the parade in real time, and then transfer the data to the team led by Professor Lei Dingming from the “Pointing Center”. For comprehensive statistics. The second method is to assign photographers and videographers to record the whole process of the procession, and then calculate the number of participants according to the area and number of people in the parade. Using two different independent methods, it is possible to derive two sets of data that are mutually validated to increase the accuracy and reference value of the estimate.

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/撐警集會-譚詠% E9%BA%9F-%E5%86%8D%E5%92%81%E8%90%BD%E5%8E%BB%E5%86%87%E4%BA%BA%E7%AE%A1%E6 %B2%BB%E5%88%B0%E9%A6%99%E6%B8%AF-%E9%8D%BE%E9%8E%AE%E6%BF%A4-%E5%BE%8C%E7 %94%9F%E4%BB%94%E4%B9%9D%E5%94%94%E6%90%AD%E5%85%AB-143810082.html

[Supporting Police Rally] Alan Tam: Going Down to Governing to Hong Kong. Zhong Zhentao: After the Birth of the Children
[public news]
Public news

504 people track

June 30, 2019, 10:38 PM

View photos

Please support "News" and become a subscriber

The Legislative Council Member, Mr Peter Ho, launched the "Supporting Police Force, Protecting the Rule of Law, and Security Ning Folk Supporting Rally". Today, at the Tamar Park in Admiralty, a number of political and entertainment professionals took the stage to speak. Participants "A Sir, Madam I support you" The slogan, shouting "A Sir, Madam I love you." The conference claimed that 165,000 people participated, and the police said that there were 53,000 people during the peak period.

A number of speakers on the stage said that the police force to bear the burden and lead the gathering to slogan to support the police. The former deputy director of the Police Force, Ren Darong, criticized the government for withdrawing the violent and qualitative person "the line of disbelief" and said that the person who requested the establishment of an independent investigation committee was "stupid." The singers Alan Tam and Zhong Zhentao also came to power to support the Hong Kong police.
View photos
Attend the supporters of the police to hold the "A Sir I support you" blue slogan. Associated Press pictures

The attendance at the rally included: Deputy Director of the Basic Law Committee and Tan Huizhu, Deputy Director of the Hong Kong District People's Congress, Deng Jingcheng, former Director of the Police, Ren Darong, former Deputy Director of the Police, Su Jinliang, former Director of the Bureau of Business and Economic Development, Tan Jinqiu, Member of the Standing Committee of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, and member of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference Huang Yinghao, Convener of the Major League of the People's Republic of China, Mr. Wu Qiubei, the representative of the National People's Congress of the Hong Kong District, and Wang Tingcong, the representative of the National People's Congress of the Hong Kong District, Liu Bingzhang, member of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, Lu Chongmao, President of the Shenzhen University Hospital of Hong Kong, and the supervisory committee of the DAB Chairman Lu Wenduan, Li Yijing, member of the Liberal Party Sham Shui Po District, and wife of Li Shaoguang, former director of the Security Bureau. Chen Zuguang, former chairman of the police team, has recorded a short film support event but did not attend.

A number of members of the Legislative Council, including the DAB Jiang Lizhen, Chen Keqin, Ge Yifan, He Junxian; by the People's Federation of Liang Meifen; the Federation of Trade Unions, Mai Meijuan; sports, performing arts, culture and publishing, Ma Fengguo, etc. were present.

The attendees of the performing arts include Gao Zhisen, Alan Tam, Zhong Zhentao, Liang Jiahui, Chen Xinjian and Chen Baixiang.
View photos
The conference claimed that 165,000 people participated in the police gathering, and the police said that there were 53,000 people during the peak period. Associated Press pictures

This morning, He Junyi once again supported the revision of the Fugitive Offenders Regulations in the Hong Kong and Taiwan program "Letter to Hong Kong". He said that Lin Zhengyue's suspension of the amendment was a sensible given the circumstances, but she criticized her for apologizing: "Her apology made the police feel powerless and morale fell to the bottom. (Her apology, however, left the Hong Kong Police Department impotent and morale at an all-time low.) But when he was in the police rally, he did not criticize Lin Zheng again. Instead, he expressed support for her: "I don't have a "play" or "build" in Hong Kong. I am sure to go to the channel!"

When Tan Huizhu came to power, he said that Hong Kong is one of the safest cities in the world. The reputation of the Hong Kong police is world-renowned: "When the parade, the police opened the way to maintain order, so that they (the parade) will not be disturbed by others, but also The merchants will not be robbed. In the whole process, everyone must complete the procession and protest. There is no place in the world, like Hong Kong can express its opinions so freely and civilly. We must talk to the whole world, we support Hong Kong. The police, because they are the best team, are the greatest protection for our citizens!"

Tan Huizhu also said that police officers have to bear the burden of humiliation: "(Drainage) would rather be surrounded by people, would rather be beaten by people, why is it? You can shed blood in Hong Kong! I want to bear the burden of humiliation and firmly maintain Hong Kong’s national security. Confidence and determination, long live for three!" Then she led the gathering to shout three times: Long live.

When Deng Jingcheng came to the stage, he said that the Hong Kong police was the best in Asia and led the gathering to thank the police officers: "In the past few weeks, the police have worked in an extremely difficult, difficult, provocative and insulted environment, but they are still very restrained. We use their profession to deal with many problems, we cheer together, thank you Sir, AMadam!"
View photos
Former Police Commissioner Tang Jingcheng (middle) and former Deputy Director of the Police Force Ren Darong (right) took the stage to speak. Photo by District Qian Yi

When Deng Jingcheng accepted the interview, he pointed out that the recent incident against the police was distressing: "The police headquarters was confined, attacked and destroyed, so that the colleagues who went to work were chased by the police. Is there a rule of law in Hong Kong?" In the past, there have been big and small things in Hong Kong society. Every time, the police have become a nuisance."

The former Deputy Director of the Police Force, Mr. Ren Darong (the star of the movie star Ren Dahua) strongly opposed the establishment of an independent investigation committee: "The effective mechanism in the past has already played a role in the occupation of Zhongzhong and the prosperous time. Zhong is going to engage in the police, stupid! I must be in favor of it! Oppose! Oppose!" He criticized the government for withdrawing the riots and characterization. "There is already a case of Mong Kok riots in Hong Kong. I want to withdraw the riots. I am insulting. I am insulting me." The Commissioner of Police is professionally judged!"

Director Gao Zhisen criticized some people for "having something to do with the police and causing troubles in the police." Some people deliberately caused trouble in the peace march: "The recent peaceful peace march has caused some people to deliberately cause trouble, and it is a pity that it is a matter of ruin. The society is full of mutual trust, inciting troubles, inspiring things, shocking, and damaging social mutual trust, and polluting a peaceful parade. In the face of violent acts, the police have the responsibility to carry out tasks, maintain social order and peace, and support the police to continue to work hard and protect. Hong Kong, maintaining law and order stability. The world is upright! Support the police force to effectively enforce the law and eliminate the violence!"
View photos
Alan Tam (left) and Zhong Zhentao (right) spoke in the rain to support the police. Apple Daily Pictures

Alan Tam said that if this continues, Hong Kong will be saved. "The law enforcement officers are attacked by people. If everyone has been to the rest of the world, and other countries are violent, they are really demonstrating that they are arrogant." I have never seen the whole world. I can only say the same thing. I hope that I will stay at home and make everything happen. I will continue to support the police! If you go down, you can manage Hong Kong."

Zhong Zhentao and Alan Tam came to the stage to speak. He said that he is not talking about politics, but about justice: "Everyone in the justice system has a generosity, and basic knowledge is common, and the teacher of the family should teach the students. Today I am generous. One of the reasons is that I am a squatting woman, knowing how to swear, and swearing. Because I have seen a lot of babies, it’s like a real savvy, and I’m talking about it. It’s true that I’m going to take a look at it. I’m listening to it. I’m going to be generous. The filial piety system should be awkward, and the law-abiding system should be awkward, so I support the police and support the police!”

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
发啊! 又再头破血流回家看医生!被从医院抓去关!

HK Bastards kenna smoked by tear gas again LAN LAN FLED!

https://tw.mobi.yahoo.com/news/香港太陽花-港警催淚彈強勢清場3小時餘落幕-172546492.html

香港太陽花 港警催淚彈強勢清場3小時餘落幕
中央社
· 620人追蹤
The Central News Agency 中央通訊社9 小時前
(中央社記者張謙香港2日電)香港立法會大樓昨晚9時遭示威民眾占領後,上千名鎮暴警察於今天0時以催淚彈強勢清場,示威群眾則迅速往外撤離;清場行動歷時約30分鐘,至截稿前未傳出流血事件。
香港警方2日午夜0時正式清場,上千名全副武裝鎮暴警察手持盾牌、警棍、胡椒噴桶與催淚彈,兵分多路開始對立法會大樓週邊進行清場。
首波警力在立法會大樓的東北面龍和道集結,進入最多示威者聚集的立法會道。鎮暴警察一開始就發射多枚催淚彈,意圖攪亂示威人群並快速向前推進,頓時現場煙霧瀰漫、抗議民眾往後撤離。

Home. Where There’s Always Space to Dream
SponsoredIKEA

同一時間,守在立法會大門外的示威者,則通報還在大樓會議廳裡的民眾;從網路直播畫面可見,示威者與大批記者趕緊離開會議廳,直接撤出立法會大樓。
面對全副武裝優勢警力,示威民眾逐漸退至添美道與夏愨道路口;不過,當抗議民眾再退至夏愨道後即往金鐘方向散去,現場未再發生嚴重衝突。
由於現場示威者撤離的速度頗快,警方清場行動僅歷時30分鐘,隨後並進入立法會大樓內,但據了解,所有示威者均已撤出大樓,並無抗議民眾堅守大樓。(編輯:林克倫/邱國強)1080702
「反送中」遊行失控香港七一遊行失控!衝占立法會香港立法會遭攻佔 港警否認設空城計羅文嘉、黃之鋒視訊:一國兩制完全失敗林鄭汲取教訓 承諾傾聽民意英國關切抗爭 陸駁無權干預

Hong Kong Sun Flower Hong Kong Police Tear Teas Strong Clearance for 3 Hours
Central News Agency · 620 people tracked
The Central News Agency Central News Agency 9 hours ago
(Central News Agency reporter Zhang Qian, Hong Kong, 2nd) After the demonstration of the Hong Kong Legislative Council Building at 9:00 last night, thousands of riot police officers cleared the scene with tear gas at 0:00 today, and the demonstrators quickly evacuated. The clearance operation lasted for a long time. About 30 minutes, no bleeding was reported until the deadline.

The Hong Kong police officially cleared the scene at 0 o'clock on the 2nd. Thousands of armed policemen armed with shields, batons, pepper spray buckets and tear gas bombs began to clear the perimeter of the Legislative Council building.

The first wave of police forces gathered in the northeastern Longhe Road of the Legislative Council Building and entered the Legislative Council Road where the most demonstrators gathered. The riot police launched a number of tear gas bombs from the beginning, aiming to disrupt the demonstrators and move forward quickly. The scene was filled with smog and the protesters evacuated.

Home. Where There’s Always Space to Dream
Sponsored
IKEA

At the same time, the demonstrators who stood outside the gates of the Legislative Council informed the people in the conference hall of the building. From the live webcast, the demonstrators and a large number of reporters quickly left the conference hall and directly withdrew from the Legislative Council building.

In the face of the armed forces, the demonstrators gradually retreated to the roads of Tim Mei Road and Xia Yu; however, when the protesters retreated to Xia Yu Road, they dispersed in the direction of Admiralty and there was no serious conflict.

Due to the speed of the evacuation of the on-site demonstrators, the police clearance operation lasted only 30 minutes and then entered the Legislative Council Building. However, it is understood that all the demonstrators have withdrawn from the building and there is no protest against the building. (Editor: Lin Kelun / Qiu Guoqiang) 1080702

"Reverse delivery" parade out of control
Hong Kong's July 1 parade is out of control! Occupy the Legislative Council, the Hong Kong Legislative Council was captured. The Hong Kong Police denied the establishment of the empty city. Luo Wenjia and Huang Zhifeng: One country, two systems completely failed. Lin Zhengyi took lessons. Committed to listening to public opinion. The United Kingdom is concerned about the struggle.