• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[HK] - 61 yo Tony Leung has secret love child with 25 year old chiobu actress

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya at 61yo 1.5 leg already stepped into coffin. So long got takers just go for it and enjoy every bit of your life left. I'm sure carina lau also old and see open already.

Carina was a high profile celeb ho in the past fuck many, am sure she is very open minded.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya at 61yo 1.5 leg already stepped into coffin. So long got takers just go for it and enjoy every bit of your life left. I'm sure carina lau also old and see open already.
Live life to the Fullest ... Treasure and Fully Utilize all opportunities

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. But the problem is the same principle cannot apply to Carina.

So far no 65-year old uncles want to hook up with her, let alone 25 years old. :rolleyes:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
SOS's gut-feelings tell him that Tony wouldn't shoot raw into that kind of PRC woman. He should have better taste.

Tony's kind of woman should be like this

823971f247827dfd5ae846e0e7aa4a928e0b9c0a.gif

Chungking-Express-101.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Carina Lau can give him shit. The women must not be gullible. At the end of the day, the women must be able to give his man a child in order to better log in his man.

Modern woman are naive. Plain stupid.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
此文出自《孟子·离娄上》,原文内容为:“不孝有三,无后为大。 舜不告而娶,为无后也,君子以为犹告也。” 大概内容就是“不孝的事有三件,其中没有子孙后代是最大的不孝。 舜没有禀告父母就娶妻,就因为怕没有后代,所以君子认为他如同禀告了一样。”