• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hitler and ERP - [Classic! A must watch. - Sam]

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice movie, better than money no enough. The one crying must be pinky, she was too shocked. Stupid ERP, stupid MRT and the most stupiest of all, the MIW.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Singaporeans are good at latching on to a creative idea and giving it their own spin. However, the spark of originality still seems to be lacking. :(
once in a while hv la ...

last time ppl in sg all eat mee siam wif hum 1 ... den, 1 fine day, a gr8 man hv 1 brilliant idea ... hey, y dun v hv mee siam wifout hum? ... evry1 was sceptical @ 1st, but after trying, all gave thumbs up ... it was a creative masterstroke of ze highest level ...

n since dat day, u cannot find mee siam wif hum in sg ... :cool:

:p

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
The skit was lifted from the movie "Downfall" available in DVD.

The movie is entirely in German with English subtitles...the scene enacted is where Hitler's generals try to tell him that the Russians have surrounded Berlin and that the Reich is well and truly fucked.

The ERP take is bloody good, though..kudoes to the clever people who did it.

IMNSA

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG! That is so funny!!!!

Downloaded it and I'll definitely be mailing it to my friends in LTA.

Like they say, they have their "mummies" to pick them up, so have no experience of how bad the local MRT service is.

Best passengers experience award my foot! :eek:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over-rated.

I like the map part and the Mchappy meal part though.

So we just laugh it off? Surely something more concrete can be done about the ERP woes.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over-rated.
I like the map part and the Mchappy meal part though.

So we just laugh it off?
Surely something more concrete can be done about the ERP woes.

How concrete can we do?

Either
1. Take mrt/bus and squeeze like the rest
2. Continue paying and paying for ERP
3. Buy bicycle.

Is all reflected in the video.

or
alternative....choose to migrate.

:o :( :o

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit! facing the same shits as hitler, I bought a BMX bicycle last year. It will be very unfair if they implement ERP charges for BMX bicycles and not other bicycles. C'mon we are all in the same boat. Don't penalise us unfairly.