• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

History of our Universe mad easy - by Potholer54

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
for all that are curious about how our universe start and how life form and evolve to the present day as we know.

[video=youtube;EpP5l5Nb7As]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpP5l5Nb7As[/video]

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
for all that are curious about how our universe start and how life form and evolve to the present day as we know.

[video=youtube;EpP5l5Nb7As]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpP5l5Nb7As[/video]

Can you tell us which one looks like you? Fishy.....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

son , i create human equally :wink: . how long you never touch our bible ? now go and read our story book and stop asking questions ....just diam diam follow me and you will be saved :wink: even if you or your family kenna car accident do not blame me because i have plans for you guys ...:wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the video fishy.

I have a question for you. Watch bewteen 12 - 13 mins. It talks about the alledged formation of hydrogen to helium. The video stated that the coming together of the hydrogen atoms creates heat, however this poses a problem for the author of this video. Since heat was created, would the hydrogen atoms expand from each other rather than come together? Can you please explain the apparent contradiction?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

i told my ghanian friends, we all originate from africa.

are you being racist here? you want to follow the bible where ham was cursed as a darker skinned man and forced to serve as slaves to the "white" men?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have a question for you. Watch bewteen 12 - 13 mins. It talks about the alledged formation of hydrogen to helium. The video stated that the coming together of the hydrogen atoms creates heat, however this poses a problem for the author of this video. Since heat was created, would the hydrogen atoms expand from each other rather than come together? Can you please explain the apparent contradiction?

can you please explain why you believe in a tooth fairy where the universe was formed out from his ass, instead of using science?

can you please tell me where is your brain?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

i did not watch the video, but i think you are referring to the nuclear reaction at the sun.
If you ask this one year 1 university class, if i am your instructor i will throw you out of the class. this is so simple and can be easily google

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
just watch that section, in fact he already said the answer. QED, christian are dumb, DUN HAVE EARS TO LISTEN?

GRAVITY LA DUMB SHIT

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
the fucking mass increased, if gravity can hold hydrogen together, why not an even massive helium. real stupid fuck. the outward pressure is balance by the inward pressure of gravity which strike a balance at a certain point. this is where we can the spherical shape of the sun.

i confirm you never made it to university. this is a very simple question which at most worth 1 mark. WRONG? hahahhHAHAHHAHAHHA

u want to write a new peer review paper on this? u might win a nobel prize

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, the video no explain n neither can any of you.
Try harder

gen-y demand spoonfeeding. ok, i spoonfeed you just one more time.

watch all of prof Brian Cox's Wonders of the Universe. (mediacorpse keep showing those shows about food food food but zero on general science knowledge and education!).

[video=youtube;FCRuG6K1-fw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCRuG6K1-fw[/video]