• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hillary Clinton is here!

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm so happy to finally see her in person.:smile:

091110_ClintonSingaporeJuly.jpg

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton late Tuesday arrived in Singapore on the eve of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) ministerial meeting, an AFP reporter said.

Washington's chief diplomat will then travel to the Philippines on Thursday but return to Singapore on Friday to join US President Barack Obama at the full APEC summit, aides said earlier.

Clinton and Obama will then travel together in China, which chairs six-party negotiations on North Korea, from November 15-18.

YNT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at the pic and the handshake i want to laugh leh, dunno y leh. Can see hillary handshake is more firm.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at the pic and the handshake i want to laugh leh, dunno y leh. Can see hillary handshake is more firm.

her secret service can take out BG Georgie with a blink of her eye...:biggrin:

look at Georgie, he's so shy red, maybe he has a crush on her.

so who gave Lao Lee a knuckle sandwich recently? still haven't receive my answer yet?

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way the hand shake is being "position", appear to me that Hillary was the male and georgie was given his hand for Hillary to "kiss" on it......! :confused:

Maybe 1 day georgie may transform into "Boy George" :eek:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way the hand shake is being "position", appear to me that Hillary was the male and georgie was given his hand for Hillary to "kiss" on it......! :confused:

Maybe 1 day georgie may transform into "Boy George" :eek:

Georgie looks like he's hiding his tail position...maybe he got some skeletons of his own closet?

dog%20afraid%20of%20wolf%20in%20icypeppersochilly.blogspot.com%5B5%5D.jpg