• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hilarious: Food court cleaners now have to keep look-out for suspicious people!KNN

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hilarious: Food court cleaners now have to keep look-out for suspicious people!K

That is to justify increasing their pay by $1 per month. Then town council can justify raising fees by $100 for residents.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hilarious: Food court cleaners now have to keep look-out for suspicious people!K

As if the cleaners would even care. It's just a big wayang i wonder if any cleaner is on the ball to check out for "suspicious" characters.

Psycho

Alfrescian
Loyal

Want to catch ah long and bookie lah.

So next time janitor also must look out for suspicious toilet patrons?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those Banglas cleaners won't give a fark about all these suspicious characters..

They will only focus their eyes on the Indon maids walking back from the markets..

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am sure during the course with the police, some uncle or aunty cleaner must be muttering..."knnbccb...liao nang a si kang...ccb"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't anyhow say its sub-contracting. The PC term is "Community Watch"

Worse than sub-contracting then. It's nothing more than free labour and exploitation.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder if any of the cleaners would be like those NSFs and be "siao on" aka on the ball and actually keep a look out for "suspicious" characters.

HARDAttack

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why would those cleaners even care, when they're potentially the ones who would commit such crimes themselves?

nickname

Alfrescian
Loyal

The police also make use of taxi drivers to help them to look out for criminals and suspects. I was told that hardly any of them taxi drivers give a damn.

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal

The police also make use of taxi drivers to help them to look out for criminals and suspects. I was told that hardly any of them taxi drivers give a damn.

some want in the police force wants promotion, so suggest all these nonsense lor...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

These sinkie police are a bunch of cocks, how can you ask other people to do something for free, who the fuck do they think they are??? stupid sinkies...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
2. just imagine those ah sims & ah peks cannot even walk a straight line.
3. playing undercover polising works.
4. or those fts who have barely enough to feed themselves.
5. looking out for crooks, dafter sheep.
6. or those who refuse to return the tray thing hoh:p
7. this must be very multi-tasking leh.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your road sweepers are also part of the Home Team now eh?

For a start, the Police please learn how to keep a locked gate shut as a start..... it is embarassing enough that they have to depend on their Malaysian counterparts to catch Mas Selamat..

in fact till today, these clowns still dont even know how he actually slipped out of their "maximum security" detention facility...

what a bunch of clowns....