• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

highly improbable way to get rid of LEE regime

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
a few minutes ago, after reading about the anti-ISA riot in KL, i thought of a highly improbable, possibly impossible way to get rid of the famiLEE... they can do it DYI!!! all we have to do is.. convince the system to legalise automatic firearms!!! it's so crazy, it might just work.

check this out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipendra_of_Nepal

Dipendra Bir Bikram Shah (June 27, 1971 – June 4, 2001) was King of Nepal from June 1 to June 4, 2001. As the Crown Prince, he killed his family at a royal dinner, including the previous King, on June 1, 2001. Dipendra was also mortally wounded by a self-inflicted gunshot to the side of the head. After the murder of his father, he officially became king for three days as he lingered in a coma.

i'm sure the famiLEE already have the absolute power to procure automatic weapons for their personal use if they wanted to. but by legalising them for everyone(or at least anyone rich enough to buy a license), every single member of the LEE regime would have easy access to ... i dunno, maybe an AK47 or anything great for close-combat massacre. other than that, all they need to do is produce a heir who's violent/crazy. they already have inbreed albino kids... so it should take no more than a generation or 2.

so my dear singaporeans, LET'S GO PRO-GUN like those damn yankees!!!

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will not happen in spore as PAP already put you in a limbo state.

Limbo state in spore means you are not hungry enug to go on the street all out to defy the garment.Also you are no full enug to have the power to fight them.

Only hope is LKY die faster. Those who kana push out by LKY to make way for his son will come back and show hand ( even within PAP).