• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Highest death rate recorded in 62 years. Singapore

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CRHIoeTfGgst.jpeg

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean, those who took mRNA like you and your family.
Because those who didn't, have natural immunity against covid. Hahahaha.
Truly, your FOUR boards are useless. They no better than ironing boards!

Nope. What I meant was : Wooohooo ! Die mudderfuckers die !

Ysc

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOH : Vaccines are safe and effective.
MOH : Benefits outweigh the risks.

Nothing to see here.
Keep on jabbing.

Further down the rabbit hole we go.
What benefits? Moh can tell us?

It can prevent serious illness, so many people already died in US and other countries, can't prevent dead, but can prevent serious illness?

Why Moh never tell us it has 1291 side effects?

Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a nightmare last night.

A voice told me that the FDA and CDC approved the brand new covid vaccine under emergency use authorisation .......without much clinical trial data.

Further down the rabbit hole we go.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good news is we finally agreed on where to go for holiday this Christmas.

Any good news your side?

All managed to qualify for state welfare perhaps ?
Have to thank taxpayers like you for paying for my needs hahaha. Even though I can afford them myself.
Anyway you don't deserve your salary. You can't even identify a dangerous medication. So paying lots of taxes on your part is justified.