• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hi...

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am born with only a single nut but is one huge one, anybody who wants to bash my nut, please feel free to let me know. i can arrange a nutbushbasher session with you...:eek:

Your nut this big or bigger?

image.jpg

houses

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at all the newly registered, under moderation CB kias, with asinine first posts. :rolleyes:

Indeed, the school holidays are here.

KNNBCCB, Fuck you!

you this crazy cheebye kia again infracted me the 2nd time within 1 day for no reason at all!

you are a bastard cheebye kia!

why you this asshole son of the bitch anyhow infract me 2 times within 1 day for no reason at all?!

you this fucktard loser son of the bitch is the one that is always scolding vulgarities on any forumner that do not share the same political view as you

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNBCCB, Fuck you!

you this crazy cheebye kia again infracted me the 2nd time within 1 day for no reason at all!

you are a bastard cheebye kia!

why you this asshole son of the bitch anyhow infract me 2 times within 1 day for no reason at all?!

you this fucktard loser son of the bitch is the one that is always scolding vulgarities on any forumner that do not share the same political view as you

This is rude. :o 1 infraction from me to you. :p

houses

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is rude. :o 1 infraction from me to you. :p

fuck you! Knnbccb!

You this unemployed opposition internet brigade clone dog go die!

You this bastard fucktard rude dog also always scolding vulgarities on those pro-pap forumners.

Last edited:

houses

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ouch! :p Another one for you. :o

fuck you! Knnbccb!

fuck your mother!

You this bastard fucktard rude dog also always scolding vulgarities on those pro-pap forumners.

Last edited by houses; Today at 04:20 PM.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck you! Knnbccb!

fuck your mother!

Orh, another one for you. :p

houses

Alfrescian
Loyal
Orh, another one for you. :p

fuck you! Knnbccb!

I fuck your mother!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck you! Knnbccb!

I fuck your mother!

:eek: Another one for you. :p

houses

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: Another one for you. :p

fuck you! Knnbccb!

LINPEH fuck your mother!

Last edited: