• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hfj 做秀

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
9.jpg

am i not pretty..come and get me..

She chio meh? :confused:

Boh feeling leh....:(

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro....you give me a good wake up call.

I do not intend to splash so much cash on them and I been to see one birthday show mostly their lao gong throwing thousand of dollars on them and got treated like big bosses there.

I know they are here to earn money ....try to get a good fuck as I have not fuck singers yet :biggrin:

Since you have been to bday show b4, should knoe how intense in there. :p Singers playing mind games with customers, customer/s-bcum-boyfrd/s, customer/s-bcum-sugar daddy etc... They can even screw and backstab behind other gers as well.

They are here not to earn decent money, their objective is to repay the loans borrowed back home, and than squeeze more moola from the weak-hearted. :biggrin:

If u really want to achieve yr goal, maybe can try to zoom in those "no tables" type of gers. :eek:

PS: Don't look so up on those regulars who throw money like water, some are really rich, 2nd generation playboys, bankers etc... Some juz put up a brave front, and can nego with the management for some cashbacks if they hang 10k above flowers/crown etc..

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you have been to bday show b4, should knoe how intense in there. :p Singers playing mind games with customers, customer/s-bcum-boyfrd/s, customer/s-bcum-sugar daddy etc... They can even screw and backstab behind other gers as well.

They are here not to earn decent money, their objective is to repay the loans borrowed back home, and than squeeze more moola from the weak-hearted. :biggrin:

If u really want to achieve yr goal, maybe can try to zoom in those "no tables" type of gers. :eek:

PS: Don't look so up on those regulars who throw money like water, some are really rich, 2nd generation playboys, bankers etc... Some juz put up a brave front, and can nego with the management for some cashbacks if they hang 10k above flowers/crown etc..

Noted bro .... thanks again

I begin to try to zoom in those "no tables" type of gers... I am not going for pretty faces.

So I hope to have good luck in HFJ :biggrin:

PS: I dun want to be like those regulars who throw money .... I also heard some hang flowers or buy sessions never return to pay back the cash just run road :biggrin:

Last edited:

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
PS: I dun want to be like those regulars who throw money .... I also heard some hang flowers or buy sessions never return to pay back the cash just run road :biggrin:

Alot of things/stories can happened in there.

Try to be friends with the manger or captain, can know alot of juicy stories there. :biggrin:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of things/stories can happened in there.

Try to be friends with the manger or captain, can know alot of juicy stories there. :biggrin:

Ok I will :biggrin:

Shall I tip the PR manageress or singer manageress ? If they indirectly hinted me ??

I feel that it is quite fun to play such games of course without getting burned.

This is the game for the true rich men ...no for average-income players :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aJ-rvNbCn38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro drifter, you are so cute :biggrin:

Hope to cheong HFJ with you one day

bro..if i want to cheong those places ..i must be sure that place is not for talk cock sing song ( i dont want to spend money just to talk to them ) ...i prefer some actions going inside the KTV :wink: . japan have tons of places that can talk to the hostress only ( no touch bar ) ..sibey sian ..those bar only for lonely man .

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro..if i want to cheong those places ..i must be sure that place is not for talk cock sing song ( i dont want to spend money just to talk to them ) ...i prefer some actions going inside the KTV :wink: . japan have tons of places that can talk to the hostress only ( no touch bar ) ..sibey sian ..those bar only for lonely man .

bro drifter... I agree with you. But not many KTV with pretty syts can touch, squeeze & dig presently in SG now.

Many years I dig some pretty syts inside KTV and just tip her $20 only. Gone are those days :(

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
100 dollars you can have many chances and choices in geyland ...why waste 100 ?

Bro, hanging flowers is a sickness! Some chaps can't sleep at night without calling manager of HFJ to hang flowers for their targets in their absence. It is all in the mind. A pussy is a pussy. Most of these singers were 'running tables' back home before coming here as singers. Some were even full-time chickens in China. Once they become singers, their standing improves. All part of packaging.

Customers can choose to go Geylang, licensed or unlicensed joints, health centres, FLs etc but some will still 'chase' singers. It is the thrill, bro. They want to hunt, spend lots of cash and then finally bonk. Makes them feel good and doesn't hurt anyone.

Those big timers in the HFJ are those in the 'chow tee' business like 'white hair', 'siao tau' etc. "Pow Siong' of Lim Kee pau is also 'wanted' by these HFJ operators. Those in bunkering also hang big time. HK Palace, Dynasty, Macau and Cleopatra are some of the leading HFJ in S'pore.

I once witnessed at Cleopatra aka Sian Ze a customer who hung 100K for his charbor's show. 20k and 30k were common in HK Palace about a year ago. Quite hard to believe what men will do to chase something that can be obtained cheaply or at times, even gratis.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you want to bonk ..just pay money and fuck ...dont need to hang flowers ...end of the day its the boss of the ktv and the woman are laughing their way to the bank ....hang flower joints are for those ppl who do illegal business and money is easy come for them and for those ppl to show off their dirty money .....

Yes, those in the 'phian' biz or real rich towkays. Once awhile a few youngsters will appear. Was at Armani some mths back when a yong man 19 yrs old who drives a Ferrari hung 30K for his gal's show - 5k per song for 6 songs. "Keu kai" and 'beh kai" chaps are heavy spenders in HFJs. Beh Pio Taus too.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HFJ is for people who want the "Big Boss" experience. Throw money at the girls..

It is quite exciting when you see 2 ah peks going into a bidding war over a girl when she's on stage... total goes up to a 6 figure sum..

Happened quite recently, maybe 2 mths back either at Macau or the joint next to it, also owned by Martin. Show gal made either 100k or 120k coz two customers had their sperm rushed up to their brains.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, hanging flowers is a sickness! Some chaps can't sleep at night without calling manager of HFJ to hang flowers for their targets in their absence. It is all in the mind. A pussy is a pussy. Most of these singers were 'running tables' back home before coming here as singers. Some were even full-time chickens in China. Once they become singers, their standing improves. All part of packaging.

Customers can choose to go Geylang, licensed or unlicensed joints, health centres, FLs etc but some will still 'chase' singers. It is the thrill, bro. They want to hunt, spend lots of cash and then finally bonk. Makes them feel good and doesn't hurt anyone.

Some cheongsters told me that singers is much higher status than KTV girls & others.

(1) Singers had either 6 months or 2 years work pass

(2) Police raid ...singers no need to run but KTV girls must run like rats to avoid been caught

(3) Singers has proper working schedule in the nightclubs and has to be there singing every night just like proper full times employee but KTV girls are freelance that sometimes work sometimes do not work as they wishes.

Last edited: