• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hey Donald Fat Fuck Trump........YOU'RE FIRED HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRUMPTARD throw temper tantrum lost tax case. Jail coming for DOTARD. Pop champagne?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/supreme-court-wont-halt-trump-143721951.html

Supreme Court won't halt turnover of Trump's tax records
JESSICA GRESKO
Mon, February 22, 2021, 9:37 AM·3 min read

WASHINGTON (AP) — In a significant defeat for former President Donald Trump, the Supreme Court on Monday declined to step in to halt the turnover of his tax records to a New York state prosecutor.
The court’s action is the apparent culmination of a lengthy legal battle that had already reached the high court once before.
Trump’s tax records are not supposed to become public as part of prosecutors' criminal investigation, but the high court’s action is a blow to Trump because he has long fought on so many fronts to keep his tax records shielded from view. The ongoing investigation that the records are part of could also become an issue for Trump in his life after the presidency.
In a statement, the Trump blasted prosecutors and said the “Supreme Court never should have let this ‘fishing expedition’ happen, but they did.” The Republican claimed the investigation is politically motivated by Democrats in “a totally Democrat location, New York City and State.” And he said he would “fight on” and that “We will win!”

OMG this will no doubt make the disgraced ex president very angry. I wonder why? $750 taxes :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Kraken

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG this will no doubt make the disgraced ex president very angry. I wonder why? $750 taxes :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Everyone very mad at TRUMPTARD now. Very nice

EuybPGpVIAMK_cv.jpg

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRUMPTARD throw temper tantrum lost tax case. Jail coming for DOTARD. Pop champagne?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/supreme-court-wont-halt-trump-143721951.html

Supreme Court won't halt turnover of Trump's tax records
JESSICA GRESKO
Mon, February 22, 2021, 9:37 AM·3 min read

WASHINGTON (AP) — In a significant defeat for former President Donald Trump, the Supreme Court on Monday declined to step in to halt the turnover of his tax records to a New York state prosecutor.
The court’s action is the apparent culmination of a lengthy legal battle that had already reached the high court once before.
Trump’s tax records are not supposed to become public as part of prosecutors' criminal investigation, but the high court’s action is a blow to Trump because he has long fought on so many fronts to keep his tax records shielded from view. The ongoing investigation that the records are part of could also become an issue for Trump in his life after the presidency.
In a statement, the Trump blasted prosecutors and said the “Supreme Court never should have let this ‘fishing expedition’ happen, but they did.” The Republican claimed the investigation is politically motivated by Democrats in “a totally Democrat location, New York City and State.” And he said he would “fight on” and that “We will win!”

WOW. The American Supreme Court, the most powerful court, in America has just opened the can or worms

And he put 3 of the 9 Judges on the court.

They bitch slapped Trump. OMG

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kraken

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we can rule out that the disgraced ex President will return in 2024. from 95% to 55%? Nope. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s/trump-2024-election-cpac-poll-b1809173.html

Only 55% want Trump as 2024 Republican candidate, CPAC straw poll says

Former President Donald Trump won just over half of republican support in a Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) straw poll over the weekend.

Yalor the TRUMPTARDS now attacking DOTARD soon no more supporters liao

EvXMP6ZXMAYWtzz.jpg

Kraken

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever anyone says, after all that if the disgraced Ex-President can only get 55% while DeathSantis of Florida is at 21%, its not looking good :biggrin:

Oh and after all the grifting, all Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley were able to garner only 1% each, OUCH :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Who? deathsensane? Is a MAGA TRUMPTARD?

601d3baeed769.image.jpg

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who? deathsensane? Is a MAGA TRUMPTARD?

View attachment 105093

I think you mean the terrible Governor of Florida, Ron Desantis, who went from a impressive 80% approval to a 40% approval over his botched handling of the Pandemic in Florida, United States, resulting in 31,000 dead in a state of 22 Million People

For comparison Australia only has 909 deaths on 25 Million People, so Ron Desantis of Florida is known as Ron "DeathSantis" :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Kraken

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you mean the terrible Governor of Florida, Ron Desantis, who went from a impressive 80% approval to a 40% approval over his botched handling of the Pandemic in Florida, United States, resulting in 31,000 dead in a state of 22 Million People

For comparison Australia only has 909 deaths on 25 Million People, so Ron Desantis of Florida is known as Ron "DeathSantis" :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Sound like DOTARD small brother, Desantis, many florida Covided, dead. Account hacked, funny lor....

EvWprQwXMAgRA2D.jpg

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal

The governor of Florida botched allowed us to pay property taxes 2 weeks late in 2020. No relief for 2021.

He also made many people question his leadership due to the whole infrastructure during the health crisis not working. Unemployment websites crashed, appointments at the tax office not working, he undercounted corona virus cases in the state to make things look better and testing was almost impossible.

Vaccine rollout also very poor in Florida I already got mine here in New Jersey but we know people still waiting in Florida.

I dont think the Governor did a good job last 1 year but I am used to politicians not delivering, nothing new.

TuckFrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
The governor of Florida botched allowed us to pay property taxes 2 weeks late in 2020. No relief for 2021.

He also made many people question his leadership due to the whole infrastructure during the health crisis not working. Unemployment websites crashed, appointments at the tax office not working, he undercounted corona virus cases in the state to make things look better and testing was almost impossible.

Vaccine rollout also very poor in Florida I already got mine here in New Jersey but we know people still waiting in Florida.

I dont think the Governor did a good job last 1 year but I am used to politicians not delivering, nothing new.
download.jpg