• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Here's something I sent to China's official Global Times news site.

hugosl

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked Global Times, about The Great Leap Forward, and TAM 1989, and asked China to apologize for them. I found The Global Times said The Cultural Revolution was a mistake. I hope China will apologize soon. I also emailed China Daily, for China to apologize to Kampuchea/Cambodia, for supporting Pol Pot. Finally, I found something interesting on Chinese Taiwan's Control Yuan site. The quote is below. If China "occupied Tibet," as the US media says, then why did Tibetans elect the first Control Yuan? Therefore, I believe Tibet never was independent during the ROC days. It just switched owners, from the Nationalists, to the Communists.

"The Constitution of the Republic of China was enacted on December 25, 1947. According to the Constitutional regulations, the members of the first Control Yuan were elected by the provincial, municipal, Mongolian, Tibetan, and Overseas Chinese representative councils. Thus, on June 5, 1948, the Control Yuan was officially established following the enactment of the Constitution."