• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Here Is the BIG Question. Did SG Send B_ombs to Israel for Them to Use in This Hamas War?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was why they were so concerned their SG flagged ship which was transitting the Red Sea would be targetted by the Houthis!!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will do as what the US commanded. Become puppet state, like Japan and Germany. Both will destroy their economy to please their master.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will do as what the US commanded. Become puppet state, like Japan and Germany. Both will destroy their economy to please their master.
You were right. They are just jewish cock suckers. Only those dumbfarks that were brainwashed by LKY will worship the jews.

Anyway, those dumbfarks were mostly being jabbed by the jewish poison jabs so they deserve what they believed.

Karma is a bitch

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody & private citizen me would support the sale of bombs & such like to Israel 100% to DEFEND itself from TERRORIST Hamas.

It would be a PRIVILEDGE & HONOR if I get to sign my name on one of those bombs that destroyed the terrorists, & may their eyes be open to see my name on that bomb before being wiped them out.

Why should the terrorists be the ones to be supplied with donations & missiles to SLAUGHTER INNOCENT Israelis, & Israelis to be alone to fight them?

For Muslims whom follow TRUE Islam, a religion of peace, & are too free, rather to concern about issues outside of Singapore than to put food on the table for their loved ones & themselves, they SHOULD warn the Palestinians to keep a distance from the terrorist Hamas as they are using civilians as meat shields to hide themselves, in their homes, in hospitals & for goodness sake - even in kindergartens...

Let the Radical Islamists rage. They WILL BE DESTROYED, for harming & destroying Islam. unless they change their harmful ways.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody & private citizen me would support the sale of bombs & such like to Israel 100% to DEFEND itself from TERRORIST Hamas.

It would be a PRIVILEDGE & HONOR if I get to sign my name on one of those bombs that destroyed the terrorists, & may their eyes be open to see my name on that bomb before being wiped them out.

Why should the terrorists be the ones to be supplied with donations & missiles to SLAUGHTER INNOCENT Israelis, & Israelis to be alone to fight them?

For Muslims whom follow TRUE Islam, a religion of peace, & are too free, rather to concern about issues outside of Singapore than to put food on the table for their loved ones & themselves, they SHOULD warn the Palestinians to keep a distance from the terrorist Hamas as they are using civilians as meat shields to hide themselves, in their homes, in hospitals & for goodness sake - even in kindergartens...

Let the Radical Islamists rage. They WILL BE DESTROYED, for harming & destroying Islam. unless they change their harmful ways.
Spoken like a true psychopath.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call me what you wish, as realities are to be confronted.

Do Radical Islamist & your kind rule Earth, & 7 Billion Humankind to grovel & live on knees to you & your kind?

No. You wait long long. We WILL STRIKE BACK. with NO mercy as your kind had shown NO mercy by SLAUGHTERING INNOCENTS, like how we Humanity had woke up finally to realities & DESTROYED ISIS along with their supporters.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't think they did. The Jews have huge amount of ammo stock. And basically, they are not attacking Hamas with dumb bombs. They are using precision guided bombs, JDAMS, GBU-16s fitted to 1000lb bombs, etc. They can use US Foeign Military Sales aid money to buy their bombs and basically get it for free. If Singapore sells the Jews anything, it will be guidance kits, laser seekers etc. Things that can be air flown to Israel. And the Jews will fit them to their dumb bombs. In any case, ordnance have some kind of serial on it denoting the manufacturer and type. Even after it explodes, it will leave some trace. The last thing the PAP one is to have HAMAs show the world press a piece of bomb with ST Kinetics markings or serial numbers on it.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do Radical Islamist & your kind rule Earth, & 7 Billion Humankind to grovel & live on knees to you & your kind?

No. You wait long long. We WILL STRIKE BACK. with NO mercy as your kind had shown NO mercy by SLAUGHTERING INNOCENTS, like how we Humanity had woke up finally to realities & DESTROYED ISIS along with their supporters.

Jangan cabar islam lah...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The current situation is about free modern world versus the communist world. Democracy versus communist.

China the shit stirrer is making the world unsafe, unstable and prone to chaos.

So far Singapore to manufacture bombs and weapons is always on the card. It is when we should be doing it.

No one would benefit from China being the sole superpower in the world. By only supporting the US, They would be balancing in the world.

No one in the right mind will want the communist to rule the world. You ask those who have ran away and force to sneak into US via Mexico or Canada.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably not. Should be only logistical support far away from the frontlines.

SAF anything will just drag the rest of the team down. Being a cheerleader on the sidelines is good enough.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The current situation is about free modern world versus the communist world. Democracy versus communist.

China the shit stirrer is making the world unsafe, unstable and prone to chaos.

So far Singapore to manufacture bombs and weapons is always on the card. It is when we should be doing it.

No one would benefit from China being the sole superpower in the world. By only supporting the US, They would be balancing in the world.

No one in the right mind will want the communist to rule the world. You ask those who have ran away and force to sneak into US via Mexico or Canada.
What a ridiculous assumption. China is more capitalistic then the US. They are as close to communism as I am to being a blonde hair angmo guy.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

There goes the facade and charade of being a 'peaceful' and 'upright' persona.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Just FYI :

Israel–Singapore relations, also referred to as Israeli–Singaporean relations, refers to the bilateral relations between the State of Israel and the Republic of Singapore. Relations between the two countries have been extremely cordial and friendly for more than half a century, which are influenced by their similar geopolitical state of affairs, being relatively small states surrounded by larger neighbors.[1][2]

The two nations are known to share a special relationship and enjoys an extensive security partnership, with Israeli and Singaporean arms industries such as Israel Aerospace Industries and ST Engineering engaging in joint development and a large level of military trade between the two countries.[3][4]

Singapore does not recognise the State of Palestine, although the country has always supported a negotiated two-state solution

Today, the two countries operate many of the same weapon platforms, including early warning aircraft, anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles, aircraft and surveillance technologies.[25] This is particularly true with respect to aerial systems (as the ground terrain of the two countries is very different). As such, the primary aircraft type make up of the Israeli and Singaporean air forces is nearly identical, with both countries operating the F-15E Strike Eagle, F-16 Fighting Falcon, F-35 Lightning II, G550 airborne early warning aircraft, C-130 Hercules, AH-64 Apache, and M-346 Master advanced training aircraft. They also operate similar submarines—larger variants of the German Type 212 submarine (Dolphin-class submarine and Invincible-class submarine respectively).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Singapore_relations

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just FYI :

Israel–Singapore relations, also referred to as Israeli–Singaporean relations, refers to the bilateral relations between the State of Israel and the Republic of Singapore. Relations between the two countries have been extremely cordial and friendly for more than half a century, which are influenced by their similar geopolitical state of affairs, being relatively small states surrounded by larger neighbors.[1][2]

The two nations are known to share a special relationship and enjoys an extensive security partnership, with Israeli and Singaporean arms industries such as Israel Aerospace Industries and ST Engineering engaging in joint development and a large level of military trade between the two countries.[3][4]

Singapore does not recognise the State of Palestine, although the country has always supported a negotiated two-state solution

Today, the two countries operate many of the same weapon platforms, including early warning aircraft, anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles, aircraft and surveillance technologies.[25] This is particularly true with respect to aerial systems (as the ground terrain of the two countries is very different). As such, the primary aircraft type make up of the Israeli and Singaporean air forces is nearly identical, with both countries operating the F-15E Strike Eagle, F-16 Fighting Falcon, F-35 Lightning II, G550 airborne early warning aircraft, C-130 Hercules, AH-64 Apache, and M-346 Master advanced training aircraft. They also operate similar submarines—larger variants of the German Type 212 submarine (Dolphin-class submarine and Invincible-class submarine respectively).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Singapore_relations

SG and Israel are in similar spatial situation, from the river to the sea we are surrounded by peaceful believers.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
There goes the facade and charade of being a 'peaceful' and 'upright' persona.

I did not come in Peace, but only to DEFEND PEACE.

The irony of Peace is that it MUST be defended by arms & sacrifices, against those whom claimed to be of peace but slaughter INNOCENTS & create WARS, such as the likes of Radical Islamists & you.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably not. Should be only logistical support far away from the frontlines.

SAF anything will just drag the rest of the team down. Being a cheerleader on the sidelines is good enough.

I also think probably not. Israel have the capability to make better bombs than ST kinetics ones.