• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Heng Swee Kiat Collapsed During Cabinet Meeting! Kena Stroke!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is karma. He was the MAS chief during the Lehman minibonds crisis but he did not do anything to help except let the banks makan all the peasants' savings:mad:

ya.. karma.heaven got eye... time for another BE soon. please standby SDP!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
So stress running the country.

Bloody hell they deserved the millions dollars paycheck.

Give them more millions!

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
So stress running the country.

Bloody hell they deserved the millions dollars paycheck.

Give them more millions!

We can burn multi billions for them.......but one go there's another happily take over so never ending. 70% wanted it ....rest case.

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, indeed...Hope the pap will be more caring to other singaporeans who are sick

Rumor M Palmer may be recalled as fortune teller say those with sexual activities tend to immune medical condition. Perhaps he's the right candidate be our next PM. Cheer M Palmer..

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rumor M Palmer may be recalled as fortune teller say those with sexual activities tend to immune medical condition. Perhaps he's the right candidate be our next PM. Cheer M Palmer..

David Ong has a chance to be recalled too?

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sinkie economy could be sinking really bad, much worse than what is reported to the public, Ah Heng too stress until kena stroke.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sinkie economy could be sinking really bad, much worse than what is reported to the public, Ah Heng too stress until kena stroke.

dont blame on stress...cld be his lifestyle....too rich food without exercise? there are too many factors that can cause stroke.

for someone to collapse suddenly, it could be a burst artery...that can be more serious than a blocked artery

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sinkie economy could be sinking really bad, much worset than what is reported to the public, Ah Heng too stress until kena stroke.

Mor retrenchment coming. Everyday I heard friends kana chopped at workplace usu by FT bosses....replaced by chip foreign thrash. Tell you someday one of building collapse I would not b surprised!Afterall foreigners told me this not his country y fuck care to do good job!!!! If Swee Kiat recover I believe he ll be a different man prob born again like our late President Ong Teng Chong but he may be sidelined if tat's the case!!!!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mor retrenchment coming. Everyday I heard friends kana chopped at workplace usu by FT bosses....replaced by chip foreign thrash. Tell you someday one of building collapse I would not b surprised!Afterall foreigners told me this not his country y fuck care to do good job!!!! If Swee Kiat recover I believe he ll be a different man prob born again like our late President Ong Teng Chong but he may be sidelined if tat's the case!!!!

I fear that structurally, some of the new buildings may not be strong and sound

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont blame on stress...cld be his lifestyle....too rich food without exercise? there are too many factors that can cause stroke.

for someone to collapse suddenly, it could be a burst artery...that can be more serious than a blocked artery

Hope he retires and PAP call for by-election.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more cruel and wicked things u do,the more backlash u will received.
Yes,Retribution will come to u,sooner or later.