• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Heng Swee Kiat Collapsed During Cabinet Meeting! Kena Stroke!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
trust me, they would. these buggers are in politics to make money. not kill the opposition. more so, toothless opposition.

I beg to differ. They are indeed in it for the money and to kill the opposition (although not laterally) :biggrin:. More exactly, to destroy the opposition. Then again, most politicians would do that.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shin Min Daily News 13 May 2016

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-13-17-59-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-13-17-59-08.jpg
    677.8 KB · Views: 940
  • P_20160513_175224_NT.jpg
    P_20160513_175224_NT.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 987
  • P_20160513_175311_NT.jpg
    P_20160513_175311_NT.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 932

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fri 13 May 2016 WanBao

Attachments

• P_20160513_181646_NT.jpg
    P_20160513_181646_NT.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 922
  • P_20160513_181815_NT.jpg
    P_20160513_181815_NT.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 880
  • P_20160513_181954_NT.jpg
    P_20160513_181954_NT.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 849
  • P_20160513_175311_NT.jpg
    P_20160513_175311_NT.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 861

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I beg to differ. They are indeed in it for the money and to kill the opposition (although not laterally) :biggrin:. More exactly, to destroy the opposition. Then again, most politicians would do that.

If you want to join politics for the money, do so in countries like all other ASEAN countries. There's not much money in corruption for Singapore politicians. It is a known fact that Singapore politicians are the cleanest and lowest paid in the world. Most other politicians are fantastically corrupt and are earning millions each year despite being paid an official salary of less than US$5000 per month.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to join politics for the money, do so in countries like all other ASEAN countries. There's not much money in corruption for Singapore politicians. It is a known fact that Singapore politicians are the cleanest and lowest paid in the world. Most other politicians are fantastically corrupt and are earning millions each year despite being paid an official salary of less than US$5000 per month.

Legalized corruption ...$2 million a year, a few overseas study trips (cost unknown to sinkees) and have sycophants like you serve them like kings. And they don't need to hide their wealth.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imho, I have faith that as doctors, they will also rush to his aid; putting aside party affiliations. I also do not believe PAP MPs have to stoop so low. Having someone collapsed in front of you is not a laughing matter. Karma will come sooner rather than later.

You don't know how evil PAP is? Look at how they mess up CSJ ...a person who had a great future as an academician was pauperized because he spoke out against the PAP. There JBJ. Never forget that the PAP is no different from other despotic regime; the difference is that the PAP 'legalized' its attacks on opposition politicians.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trust me, they would. these buggers are in politics to make money. not kill the opposition. more so, toothless opposition.

They have to kill opposition so that they can make money easily. Even LHL admitted that Opposition was a nuisance to him and distracting him from his goal. So the two are not mutually exclusive.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Spot on! I am with you on this. Other than HSK, Tharman is the only other in Cabinet that LTK and SL opine deserve their salaries. Look at Swee Say and the many others, including CCS. Enough said.

HSK, Tharman and TCJ are the better ones. Some of the other like LSS, pay them even $3000 per month also I feel is very expensive.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am reliably told that aneurysm is usually isolated and if surgically fixed, it should be the end. Very rarely is there another one. So you should not worry. This is very unlike blocked arteries.

Bro, my buddy Dr James Khoo one our top neurosurgeons told me that if one suffers a severe stroke, it's better to die from it otherwise will become a vegetable and become a terrible burden on love ones.

James Khoo was responsible for setting up the neuro dept in TTSH and he was the pioneer consultant there for a number of years before LWL took over.