• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Helping financially needy students achieve their dreams

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
26 MARCH 2011

Ms xxxxx
Director
xxxxx
xxxx
Singapore xxxx

Dear Ms XXXX,

HELPING FINANCIALLY-NEEDY STUDENTS ACHIEVE THEIR DREAMS

Greetings from nanyang technological university !

Each year more than 5,300 undergraduates from low income families approach NTU for financial assistance to cover their tuition fees and living expenses. The business and community sectors are helping to fund these bursaries through their gifts to the university.

We would like to invite you to join the Business and Community Partners (BCP) programme which is helping many students realise their dreams of tertiary education. Ascan be seen from the enclosed proposal, BCP offers a range of support levels to suit your company's philanthropic budget. As a valued partner, you will enjoy tax deductibility of 250% the quantum of your gift. To enhance the support that you have generously shown, the singapore government will also match 1.5 times your gift amount to the university.

We trust that you would find this programme's noble cause of advancing higher education in singapore worthy of your kind consideration and support. The university would be honoured to share with you more about the BCP programme at your earliest convenience.

Please feel free to contact the undersigned should you have any queries. Thank you for your time and i look forward to your positive reply.

Yours Faithfully

Richard Giam
Associate Director
Tel: 92351260
Email: [email protected]

=====================================

What the fuck?! I and my mistress oso got this fucking letter. Dont bother to donate lah, next time sickaporean childrean will never have chance to enter ntu one.

Big fuck meh, government oso use our tax payer money, match 1.5 fuck with our gift amount?!

Is your government fucking policy working not right, increase and increase then come and ask us to donate, fuck you!

Fuck the pap to hell

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a difference a busary can make ... this even anger me more .. FUCK!

Johny tan, 24 looks like your typical student - happy, eager to learn and with a world of opportunities before him. But things were different a year ago.

The $1,700.00 that his father earned as a forklift driver was barely enough to cover the family's basic expenses ....... To help make ends meet, johny began working 12 hour shifts on weekends as an inline skating instructor to help pay for his school fees, living expenses and $230 a month needed for the rental of their flat............

Being awarded an ntu bursary was nothing short of a life changing moment allowing him to spend more time on his studies and to put aside a little extra money to cover his family's expenses. "Facing this financial struggle has made me mature faster as i have to help support my family," he said. It has also inspired him to give back to society in his own way. "I cant give money but i can give my time." Johny is now a GRASSROOTS LEADER FOR THE BOON LAY CONSTITUENCY, acting as treasurer for his zone and organising block parties for community bonding when his hectic schedule permits......

Helping poor and then he gives back society by working for PAP! He should help the society by cleaning up toilets and clearing plates for those old ah pek and ah soh.

KNN! Fuck you

Fuck the pap to hell

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one ...

He comes from a family of farmers in vietnam - poor but proud in spirt. So when 20yrs Le Duy Khanh said he wanted to study computer engineering in singapore, his family gave up the only thing they had of value to finance their first born's dream shot at breaking the cycle of debilitating poverty. They sold some of their precious land and sent him to singapore to study in one of the world's best technological universities - NTU

......his spirits soared when he was awarded an NTU bursary in 2010. "It was S$3000 - a huge amount to someone like me and it made a world of difference." ...

==========

fuck! Singaporeans sure die one .....

fuck pap to hell