• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Help. Please help. Please help this country.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every one of these chee-bye scums learnt from the useless Pee-M. All only know how to talk cock and push responsibilities when shit happens.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
just look at this beautiful country of ours
we should all feel proud...

I am proud of our country and what Singaporeans have achieved in the past decades, in making our lives and our families better. Singaporeans are hardworking and generally tolerant people. We are peace loving and compliant. We have given the govt money and support to do what they think is best for us all. To create a conducive environment for Singaporeans and their families to flourish. Most Singaporeans love the country, but alas they do not feel the same way for the govt anymore. Why? We all know why. At this point in our history, the general notion is this : help country = help PAP achieve its GDP goals. Where abouts are Singaporeans in this equation?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just look at this beautiful country of ours
we should all feel proud...

How can you be proud when OUR taxes are used to build these gardens and they want to charge us an arm and a leg to enter? Pay And Pay ...uncle, how can like that one?????

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can you be proud when OUR taxes are used to build these gardens and they want to charge us an arm and a leg to enter? Pay And Pay ...uncle, how can like that one?????

His posts are just plain fucking kuku. Obviously meant to provoke. I sometimes feel that he is just trying to 借刀杀人. His hatred for PAP may surpass everyone for all you know.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His posts are just plain fucking kuku. Obviously meant to provoke. I sometimes feel that he is just trying to 借刀杀人. His hatred for PAP may surpass everyone for all you know.

He is fun to rebut ...he is kuku because he often forgets to take his meds or mix up his meds. But he earns big bucks from the PAP ...he is one of the top earners in the PAP IB.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am proud of our country and what Singaporeans have achieved in the past decades, in making our lives and our families better. Singaporeans are hardworking and generally tolerant people. We are peace loving and compliant. We have given the govt money and support to do what they think is best for us all. To create a conducive environment for Singaporeans and their families to flourish. Most Singaporeans love the country, but alas they do not feel the same way for the govt anymore. Why? We all know why. At this point in our history, the general notion is this : help country = help PAP achieve its GDP goals. Where abouts are Singaporeans in this equation?

Well said. I've added to your points.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it is the duty of our benevolent government to beautify this country for our people and also for the tourist dollars
the garden by the bay is one of the most successful projects ever
it is also one of the most expensive
spend a day there and you will be convinced we have a great government
majulah singapura!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you must be a professor of psychology
or a student of brain physiology
you are so discerning and candid
i like your great conclusion.....m e o w .................

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is fun to rebut ...he is kuku because he often forgets to take his meds or mix up his meds. But he earns big bucks from the PAP ...he is one of the top earners in the PAP IB.

winni winni winni good morning TGIF!!!!
pls dont insult the esteemed and professionalism and integrity and intelligence of the IBs here
if i earn money here, i will donate ALL to SBF
i use my own money to buy all the meds
i use my own money to buy all the armour required here
i spend my own money and time here
even neglecting my working hours and driving my cab
i am addicted to SBF....and i have to take meds everyday
thank you winni winni winni TGIF already!!!!
it rained again last nite....got floods or not???

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore to Sri Lanka? crazy idiot.
singapore to canada. very good, good job. enjoy the canadian pussy.

article-2281246-17ACD3AF000005DC-811_634x357.jpg

Given a snack and then taken out and shot: Horrifying last moments of helpless boy, 12, who was 'executed by Sri Lankan army because his father was a Tamil Tiger leader'.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

gdp goals affect salary of public servants. i guess tieing gdp with bonus and salary was not such a good idea afterall.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1240595_10151553227987115_533282151_n.jpg

Singapore's largest theme park plans to tie up with local food and beverage outlets and allow kids to role play as chefs when the theme park opens in early 2015. So far, they have got homegrown chain The Soup Spoon on board.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is exactly what's wrong with Singapore today. kids are not allowed to role play as chefs at home free of charge in their kitchens.

instead the family must spend $100+ for a family outing to go to a million dollar playground for the kids to role play as chef.

WTF.

1240595_10151553227987115_533282151_n.jpg

Singapore's largest theme park plans to tie up with local food and beverage outlets and allow kids to role play as chefs when the theme park opens in early 2015. So far, they have got homegrown chain The Soup Spoon on board.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is exactly what's wrong with Singapore today. kids are not allowed to role play as chefs at home free of charge in their kitchens.

instead the family must spend $100+ for a family outing to go to a million dollar playground for the kids to role play as chef.

WTF.

you have a choice mah
this is for rich families with rich kids
we can always go down to our beautiful void decks
and play hide and seek and masak masak masak meh
no need to spend that kind of money right
why deprive others of the pleasure
got money spend and lavish lor
no money stay at home and languish lor
no need to condemn this and condemn that
you can always admire the hdb garden and park
no need to spend at the Garden By The Bay right..