• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Help! My wife is killing herself

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110910.162135_suicide.jpg

When his wife tried to hang herself in their Redhill flat, Mr Lim panicked.

The 63-year-old was at such a loss that he ended up calling the press.

He thought they would put him in touch with a counsellor, someone who would be able to talk some sense into his wife, a cleaner.

But his wife, 50, grew so agitated on seeing the media that she threatened to kill herself - again - that Tuesday afternoon.

The following night, another life-and-death dilemma occurred, this time at Bukit Batok industrial estate.

And security guards, faced with a hysterical woman threatening to leap from the 14-storey rooftop of a building, were equally panicky.

They did the only thing they could think of - they called the police.

Fortunately, the woman remained where she was until the police arrived, leading to a five-hour stand-off as officers tried to calm her.

http://health.asiaone.com/Health/Health+Matters/Mental+Health/Story/A1Story20110910-298796/2.html

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate those threaten to jump. KNN want to jump just keep quite go to the highest floor and jump. That all why making so big fuss .

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a crude saying in chinese 男人最大快事, 发财死老婆 (The best things that can happen to a man is striking it rich and having a dead wife after)

me_member

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lapse in security again...
How did she manage to get to the rooftop?

Lesson not learnt after the domestic helper in water tank incident?