• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Help Identify Model Of This Motorcycle Along ECP

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am seriously considering the Keeway Superlight 200 or 250. The price at its Phnom Penh showroom is USD 2,300 for the 200cc model. I heard a 250cc is available but am not sure of the price, probably 1K or thereabout more. It's good for zipping around the Phnom Penh roads, and so eye catching, light on fuel cost.

Superlight%2001_zpsswagxuge.jpg

Superlight%2002_zpsnjc0bri2.jpg

Attachments

• Superlight 01.jpg
    Superlight 01.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 305

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to be a eye catcher in pom pen:confused:

I am seriously considering the Keeway Superlight 200 or 250. The price at its Phnom Penh showroom is USD 2,300 for the 200cc model. I heard a 250cc is available but am not sure of the price, probably 1K or thereabout more. It's good for zipping around the Phnom Penh roads, and so eye catching, light on fuel cost.

Superlight%2002_zpsnjc0bri2.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
how cum Sam did not come out and say 'Google it, you twit'

Looney looney, you twit, can google video one meh?

Sam also like our Kangaroo courts. Different laws for different people.:biggrin:

NanoSpeed this is very unfair accusation from you that boss Sam practice cronyism on the contrary boss Sam is always fair and meritocratic as he knows this is a genuine question posted here. Let's move on.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So Froggy, you want to get one ? Can ride from Bangkok to Chiangmai. Does S$21K come with a complimentary Thai Racequeen with camel toe ?
165835fvfz74vdfizdsifa.jpg

That wasn't her labia, its a simple fold of the fabric

Froggy wants to buy one for miss piggy.
Park outside the soi overnight kena stolen the next morning

Chey the gigs I know all have parking space in their baan-deow.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Great looking bike, remind me of WW2 Nazi bikes

[video=youtube;6zwW7iWinrk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zwW7iWinrk[/video]