• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

help !ERP did not deducted.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
today..i drive through mce exit central blv (cbd ) got 1 erp gantry going to rochor road.
i drive through the gantry hear the IU beep beep...but deduction was not make.
suppose to deduct $2, but it didnt.

feeling something amiss, i pull out the cash card and reinserted again.
the amount show $24.59..but not deducted.

could it be i did not inserted the cashcard thoroughly?
will i be fault by lta or tp?
how much is the fine?
possible to appeal?
will these greed buy my story?
i still got receipt of cash card top up early in the morning.
also after the beep beep..i quickly take a snap shot of my iu showing $24.59 ( of cos during red light )

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
today..i drive through mce exit central blv (cbd ) got 1 erp gantry.
i drive through hear the IU beep beep...but deduction was not make.

how much is the fine?
possible to appeal?
also after the beep beep..i quickly take a snap shot of my iu showing $24.59 ( of cos during red light )

Chinese new year and they give you a free prosperity ride and you complain that it didn't deduct from ur cashcard???

Sinkies are weird.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
today..i drive through mce exit central blv (cbd ) got 1 erp gantry going to rochor road.

how much is the fine?
possible to appeal?

I think you better email your MP with your story. They have so much time to fix the opposition, protect Anton Casey and sweep the floor, they confirm will have time to help you check whether the gantry is functioning anot.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your MIW politician would tell you: "these things do happen. lets move on."

just pay the $10 fine (discounted to $8 if you pay online) and the $2 gantry fee.

very hard to appeal against such cases unless there was a technical glitch that happened at that time and everyone around you also encountered the same issue at the same time.

amostio

Alfrescian
Loyal

how much is the fine?
possible to appeal?

Don't worry. I kanna many times on ECP. Somehow when i drive on Lane 2 the gantry cannot deduct my points.

You'll receive an official mail from LTA that you were detected but your IU unit may be faulty. They will also advise you that you need not send your IU for inspection! They will further advise you to clean your cash card! No further action is required.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry. I kanna many times on ECP. Somehow when i drive on Lane 2 the gantry cannot deduct my points.

You'll receive an official mail from LTA that you were detected but your IU unit may be faulty. They will also advise you that you need not send your IU for inspection! They will further advise you to clean your cash card! No further action is required.

Can use SBF reputation points?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you better email your MP with your story. They have so much time to fix the opposition, protect Anton Casey and sweep the floor, they confirm will have time to help you check whether the gantry is functioning anot.

You forgot, pick up discarded Tampons & give you "kanto" of Indian food at $2.50 with Bandung drink...they certainly have time not only check the gantry the unit too.:biggrin:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If indeed cashcard with sufficient amount,stand your ground.
I heard cases like this and LTA will intimidate innocent driVers and cowed them into paying 'admin fee' (much like kick ball money in used car market) and ERP charges.

Doubt the gantry is 100% faultless.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

so simple meh? after that must pay back the $2 right?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

so simple meh? after that must pay back the $2 right?

No, no need. They have no grounds as they are not sure if it's their system or not.

I didn't keep the old letters but will post the next one when i receive.

wah.then mean they sure know the system is not perfect..sure got unresolved glitches.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

how much is the fine?
possible to appeal?

Pre-holiday you don't have to pay ERP!!!

PAP / LTA very kind hearted one!!!

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. u can appeal; its dependent on yr LAST offence date. If recently, no hope.

2. I had fiery exchanges at appeal office before. Im sure you'd get angry. Here goes.....

3a. They tell me go AXS n get $2 discount. I told them i dont come here for that $2.
b. They want to give me 2months grace to pay up!!!!!!!!!!!!
c. At reception, LTA pledge shows EMPATHY. Now where is yr empathy, officer.... when
you agree n believe with ALL that I've said.???? All LTA want is $$$$.
d. That $10 is not a fine; BUT an adminstration see........U figure that out.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Pre-holiday you don't have to pay ERP!!!

source from one motoring
1.The operating hours of all ERP gantries end at 1pm on the eve of New Year, Lunar New Year, Hari Raya Puasa, Deepavali and Christmas. The ERP charges are not applicable on Sundays and all public holidays.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, no need. They have no grounds as they are not sure if it's their system or not.

I didn't keep the old letters but will post the next one when i receive.

1. u can appeal; its dependent on yr LAST offence date. If recently, no hope.

2. I had fiery exchanges at appeal office before. Im sure you'd get angry. Here goes.....

3a. They tell me go AXS n get $2 discount. I told them i dont come here for that $2.
b. They want to give me 2months grace to pay up!!!!!!!!!!!!
c. At reception, LTA pledge shows EMPATHY. Now where is yr empathy, officer.... when
you agree n believe with ALL that I've said.???? All LTA want is $$$$.
d. That $10 is not a fine; BUT an adminstration see........U figure that out.

how come different bro got different end result?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
any bro also received this red packet from sam leong?

red packet.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how much is the fine?
possible to appeal?

I suggest you quickly go nearby NPP make leeport first before LTA summon you.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already Said Pre-holidays NO ERP deduction LTA very very KIND HEARTED ONE!!!

Don't worry be happy No Summon!!