• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hello

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi albert, i have to pre-warn you, they very racist one, they see i black colour, they dun wnat to reply to my posting. i have to resort to killing myself then got reply...:o

Hi everyone,
I am new in this forum.Hope you all are fine.My name is Albert and i am working in a store as accounts officer.I have some issues that i want to discussed here.Hope have a great time in this forum.

Hummels

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
09 13 21 22 28 33 39 44

Many moons ago in this forum under another clone i have said that 4D, Toto is rigged, means that results are already predetermined so it's not 50-50 chance fair play. Of course u don't expect the average punter to know this. :biggrin: This is but a tactic to increase forum membership. :biggrin:

SM_18_05_2013_CJ_1_21489132_21489086_wooyl_x1zAc.jpg

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Of course u don't expect the average punter to know this. :biggrin: This is but a tactic to increase forum membership. :biggrin:

me had posted twice in this very forum a total of 2 sets of system 8, 4 numbers out of 8 came out each time :o:o:o

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
4 numbers for system 8, about $180.00 if me recalled correctly

You can easily calculate it.

System 8 means every possible four-digit combination appears 6 times in total. (Because for every four-digit combination, you choose another two digits to make up a string of six digits - 4 choose 2 is equal to 6.)

Hence your total payout is $30 * 6 = $180.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,
I am new in this forum.Hope you all are fine.My name is Albert and i am working in a store as accounts officer.I have some issues that i want to discussed here.Hope have a great time in this forum.

Over here, we encourage and remind each other to live healthy lives. As such, you will incessantly hear forummers chiding each other to eat lots of vegetables and drink lots of soursop juice.

Very often too, you'll see graphics (gif) of force-feeding of vegetables ...... one example is that of King Kong stuffing vegetables into Godzilla's mouth. You'll get used to it.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi albert, i have to pre-warn you, they very racist one, they see i black colour, they dun wnat to reply to my posting. i have to resort to killing myself then got reply...:o

I think you did not get as many "replies" as tauntings asking you to proceed in killing yourself. When is it by the way?

Oh ya, we welcome you, Gilbert.

Last edited: