• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hello Amos Yee, what are your views on Islam?

MrHappy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Amos Yee, what are your views on Islam? I think that Islam is a good religion, but some bad Muslims spoil its good name. Are you agreeable?

What do you think of Muslims, both in South East Asia and Middle East? I think most of them are good people with the exception of a few black sheeps.

Hope to hear your opinion.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
good try.

testing, testing 123. If he say something he gets into trouble.

The Quran book was unaltered and went through 2 changes in text mistakes only.

Whereas as the Bible went through 1,500 years of cut, paste and alterations speaks of the faith of Christianity. To coined the book as Word of God, and One and only God, was insulting other religion scriptures and belief in their own God.

Everyday fuck the same woman also sian right? Polygamy more interesting and stupid Christians spoil our fun.

Hello Amos Yee, what are your views on Islam? I think that Islam is a good religion, but some bad Muslims spoil its good name.

Are you agreeable? What do you think of Islam, both in South East Asia and Middle East?

Hope to hear your opinion on youtube.

MrHappy

Alfrescian
Loyal
good try.

testing, testing 123. If he say something he gets into trouble.

The Quran book was unaltered and went through 2 changes in text mistakes only.

Whereas as the Bible went through 1,500 years of cut, paste and alterations speaks of the faith of Christianity. To coined the book as Word of God, and One and only God, was insulting other religion scriptures and belief in their own God.

Everyday fuck the same women also sian right? Polygamy more interesting and stupid Christians spoils our fun.

Trouble? What makes you think that he will say bad things about Islam?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How can you comments something that you do not know ? Amos don't read the Quran so how can he comments ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello Amos Yee, what are your views on Islam? I think that Islam is a good religion, but some bad Muslims spoil its good name. Are you agreeable?

What do you think of Muslims, both in South East Asia and Middle East? I think most of them are good people with the exception of a few black sheeps.

Hope to hear your opinion.

...... ..... ....... .... ..

shut up.jpeg ( mom... can you remove the plaster , pleassssssseee ... I want to talk about this!!! )

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam piagialised the bible. That is why there are few mistakes. And Islam angel Gabriel is Muhammad gay partner. When he call him he will appear. No questions asked. Muhammad so powerful he still need Allah. He should have asked Allah to f spider.