• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heavy Metal Gigong

standbybed69

Alfrescian
Loyal
been thinking to get this out of my chest for some time. I am into heavy metal music (37yrs) n bodybuilding (26yrs) n gigong. Is anyone out there as crazy n passionate as me ? ::cool:

Bike_Tyson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Understand Bruce Dickinson (spelt correct?) has a pilot license, not sure if he's still with Iron Maiden.

Yes, I like Heavy Metal. Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Dio..... but those were the days.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle y u not open mind n embrace diversity one ? even in politics must hv diversity mah. Fyi there's this heavy metal singer who flies the band A320 ard the world for their concerts, recently was in singapore = Iron Maiden kekeke

Poke some fun never mind lah. :biggrin:

Heavy Metal + Gigong is good formula for 走火入魔. Aka going nuts. :biggrin: I hope IMH knows how to heal these cases.:eek::wink:

You must watch that Taoist Priest video that I posted above, with Micheal Jackson music. :biggrin:

Last edited:

standbybed69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Understand Bruce Dickinson (spelt correct?) has a pilot license, not sure if he's still with Iron Maiden.

Yes, I like Heavy Metal. Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Dio..... but those were the days.

yes its Bruce alright. U shld watch Youtube on his series of concerts piloting the band's B757 on their world tour. Kinda of admire his spirit n passion.....u dun find such character here in sinkie...mostly academics kiasu kiasi kia cheng hu

standbybed69

Alfrescian
Loyal
hullo till now i m still as sane as ever. Fyi Teresa Teng oso one of my idols. When driving ful blast heavy metal music lah...gigong of couse must quiet n calm. Btw u one of mylong time idols oso....for your guts for taking on the MIW hahahaha very rare amongst balless singaporeans hahahaha