• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heaven Sword & Dragon Sabre

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
吴启华~倚天屠龙记
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tLEzu7dLD-g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tLEzu7dLD-g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jw5

Loyal
hu qingniu din die in the series. he n his wifey feigned death n managed to escape frm tt old woman. wuji erected the fake tombs. in the novel itself, hu qingniu din wan to treat non-ming jiao coz when he was younger, he was 'betrayed' by his gd fren (huashan pai's xian yu tong or smth). hu qing niu's sis was killed by tis gd fren after making her preg n ditched her for the huashan pai's chief's daughter coz he wanted to b the nxt chief of huashan pai. tts y hu qingniu bore a grudge towards all 'zheng pai' sects.

then there was the part abt ji xiaofu saving one of the mingjiao's monk n the plain evilness of her shijie ming jun.

actually all the sideplots were quite detailed in the novel. as for the sideplots summarised on tv screens, u can take wif a pinch of salt.

jin yong's novels were nt really meant for 'common themes'. each book has a specific impt theme tt he emphasised on. n in Yi Tian, it is abt zhang wu ji hving gai shi wu gong yet indecisive handling rls, in contrast to his earlier book on devotion n ever-lasting love in Shen Diao. tts y i think su you peng was gd in tt role. his 'weakling' and 'cowardly' ways of handling rls was the closest to the novel itself.

u go n read the novels. u wun bother to watch the drama serials after that. those are oni for the dumb aunties.
Tks for the corrections.
Was the part about Ji Xiaofu saving the Ming sect monk in the novel? It was in the series.
I don't mind being an auntie if the show is entertaining. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Wasn't there a movie version with Jet Li and Zhang Min? Only half story.. was there ever a sequel?? :confused:
Hahaha, yes, there was, with Samo Hung as Zhang Sanfeng. :smile:
They only showed half the story and the second part was never made.

jw5

Loyal
The Yang Xiao guy is the same guy acted as the emperor on Huan Zhu Ge Ge. I don't like him neither.

Anyway, I don't like Zhang Wu Ji simply because he is to wishy washy. I would prefer Ling Hu Chong from Xiao Au Jiang Hu.

Btw, don't know why but I kind of fell in love with the Zhao Min girl, very cute.
Many people don't like Zhang Wuji because he is wishy washy.
But he has many strong qualities as well.
He has a very strong sense of right and wrong, he's a very loyal person with lots of integrity and courage, a good friend to have and a person who always tries to do the right thing, even if he doesn't always succeed.
More than you can say for most people, in fiction or in real life.

jw5

Loyal
倚天屠龙记-随遇而安-黄霑台视1993 主题曲
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ddZksk_596E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ddZksk_596E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Thanks bro baimi.
This version I believe is the one with Ma Jingtao acting as a whiny Zhang Wuji.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has a very strong sense of right and wrong, he's a very loyal person with lots of integrity and courage, a good friend to have and a person who always tries to do the right thing, even if he doesn't always succeed.

If Yin Li, never die
If Xiao Zhao, never go become the Persian Ming Sect Holy Girl
If Zhou Zhiruo, never fulfil her master's wishes,

I can guarantee you, Zhang Wu Ji still would not know who to be with.

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Yin Li, never die

What to do? Zhang Wuji 见一个爱一个 :biggrin: But it would seem he himself also not sure.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Yin Li, never die

I thought Yin Li never died? She was the one who conned Zhou Ziruo to revealed everything to Zhang Wuji.

Anyway, I think Zhang Wuji is real stupid. He should follow Wei Xiao Bao strategy, eat up all the girls.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Yin Li never died? She was the one who conned Zhou Ziruo to revealed everything to Zhang Wuji.

Anyway, I think Zhang Wuji is real stupid. He should follow Wei Xiao Bao strategy, eat up all the girls.

And for not following your stupid advice, he gets to be the hero of the novel.
DUH! :rolleyes::cool:

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyoh not everyone is like Wei Xiaobao thought most of us guys do honour him and hope to be as lucky as him. :biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh not everyone is like Wei Xiaobao thought most of us guys do honour him and hope to be as lucky as him. :biggrin:

It's not difficult to be as lucky as him.

Lolabunny's Mahjong table guide to having multiple wives:

One really good wife is not that bad because you can always call commercial call girl and you guys can tarma together without paying tarma rates. Moreover, if you order Ah Qua or shemale, it'll certainly add spice to lovey life. If she does try to kill you, you can easily overpower her.

Two is bad, because they will both give you hell and if they go nuts, they will do a Diabolique on you. One woman wanting to castrate you is bad, two makes it worse. Now we all know why some guys get alot of trouble. They stopped at two. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

However, you can get lucky like One-eyed dragon. Then again, his bad luck went to some other part of his life and we all know what happened to him. :eek: So don't be too happy if both of them get along.

For example, 3 is good, introduce them to mahjong together. They'll jio you to play and if they kill you, no one completes the table. Moreover, they cannot figure out how to kill off the other two because two is just too much to kill. However, comparing among 3 ladies, ie: comparing with two other women is very tiring, make sure you have enough moolah or MOJO.

Again, mulitply the danger factor by 3 if they find out and they don't get along. Because the anger level is higher than if there's just one other girl and it's also easier to decide that you are the bad guy. Because it's just too difficult to share with two much less three, they could decide that it is only fair and equal if none of them own you. But you being such a bastard to have three, well well, you certainly deserve some nice desserts. :p:wink::smile:

The guy in Diabolique lived because he had two. With three wives wanting to kill you, there's enough pots and kitchen to make curry, kimchi, meatloaf and satay and spread out across sinkiepore to feed stray dogs and cats. If you realize that too late, you can only curse garmen for not allowing cats in HDB flats, otherwise there won't be so many stray cats to eat your cooked corpse. Thus beware if one or more of the three wives can cook very well. Because mixed up with the right flour and spices, the strays in sinkapore will find you very tasty. The above dishes are just the tip of the iceberg with what we can do with carefully sliced and minced meat. :p:wink:

Four is bad, they'll make you serve them tea and then play among themselves. That is why religions which allows four wives do not allow gambling. (Lolabunny came up with this, so you guys heard it here first. No copying or you will be cursed by the spells which protect the holy bunny.)

Five may be good because once four of them start playing, there'll always be one extra to keep you company.

Six is a good idea, because you get a mahjong table full, then two more wives to tarma with you. You also get one day off to rest if all demand sexy time once a week. You get to go church to confess sins etc. However, if one expect more than one day of sexy time, then two... well, be sure to eat more vitamins. :p:wink:

Seven like Wei Xiaobao is good, because one of the tables always need one guy, so they won't mistreat you. However, if every one expects sexy time, you won't get a single day off in the week. Couple that with mahjong, you are likely to die from exhaustion.

Eight is bad, because you'll serve them and they'll totally ignore you when playing. Plus if all eight are playing, you definitely have to serve them and you'll always be busy because there're two tables of mahjong playing ladies.
(See Stephen Chow in Tang Bohu & you get the drift.)

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually jinyong himself noted in his summary (后記) that he didnt like wuji character.
in fact wuji himself did wanna marry all the girls, cos during that boat chapter, he dream about it.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Upload it (ebook) here leh!! If not, where to get it??

hmm...u can google the whole jinyong novel and download then use java converter to convert it into java and install in ur hp.

i've finished with "tian long ba bu" "xia ke xing" "yi tian du long ji" mostly all....juz a small file size only.

if u want, i can upload it but its for 320X240 format.

cheers

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
2003's believed to have much better main cast:

img1179927_2.jpg

Alec Su as Zhang Wuji.

W020060621488311311801.jpg

Alyssa Chia as Zhao Min

yy-gyy.jpg

Gao Yuan Yuan as Zhou Zhiruo

img1179843_2.jpg

Florence Tan as Xiao Zhao

Clearer picture of four beauties of Zhang Wuji

2006810_340a011ced6b52e1fdd13c3002628dc7.jpg

Chen Sha Sha as Yin Li

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
actually jinyong himself noted in his summary (后記) that he didnt like wuji character.
in fact wuji himself did wanna marry all the girls, cos during that boat chapter, he dream about it.
The fact that the author didn't like the character doesn't mean that the character was horrible.
I'm not saying that I like Zhang Wuji either, only that he has many redeeming qualities despite his faults. :smile:

jw5

Loyal

Yinli was killed by Zhiruo when she caught her trying to run away with the heaven sword and dragon sabre.

jw5

Loyal
If Yin Li, never die

He would have married Xiao Zhao if she had not gone back to Persia.
He likes girls who are good to him and are not troublesome. :smile: