• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heart Attack

cheeyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I know anyone here has heart attack before? Do you mind sharing what happened before, during, and after your heart attack?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
May I know anyone here has heart attack before? Do you mind sharing what happened before, during, and after your heart attack?
do watch out for stroke-like symptoms if you had an episode of heart attack.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
this a an talk this am at radio 97.2
somebody asked:how do we know our-self if there is a skip pulse..
reply,if you cant feel it,mean you dont have.the day when you have it,you will know how it feel like.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only know heart attack is super painful....my grandpa had it before, can see he was suffering in great pain at hospital.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's hear what the vaccine merchants say! :biggrin:

FQx2if3WUAgzvIP.jpg

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heart attack can happen to anyone anytime regardless of whether you are vaxed or unvaxxed, fit or slob, eat healthily or gluttony etc. You really can't predict when you will have a heart attack unless you do a yearly Heart CT to determine your artery blockage %.

What is most important is to develop collateral circulation to increase your chance of survival. I have posted about this in this thread link below. Everyone's arteries will have calcium deposits as we age. So, it is important for your heart to create natural bypass vessels to help you survive a sudden heart attack.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/co...-day-when-your-main-artery-is-blocked.330659/

Good luck!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know if that advert is an insult to our intelligence.

Warning label plus encouragement under the same advert.

There are some Sanofi flu vaccine ad posters being displayed at certain MRT stations now, probably a collaboration with the MOH or HPB. :rolleyes:

Similar tagline: "Influenza may cause heart attack or stroke".

I can't find the online version of those ad posters.