• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Healthy 59 Years Old Sinkie Suddenly Dropped Dead Upon Landing in Bangkok for Holidays!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporean, 59, dies of heart attack while holidaying in Bangkok​

MARCH 08, 2023PUBLISHED AT 2:50 PMByCLAUDIA TAN
080323_man%20dies%20in%20BKK_Shin%20Min.jpg

Paramedics trying to resuscitate Wu after he had a heart attack while on holiday in Bangkok.
Shin Min Daily News

A 59-year-old Singaporean man, surnamed Wu, died after having a heart attack while holidaying in Bangkok with some friends last Monday (Feb 27).
His widow told Shin Min Daily News that she received the news of her husband's death from the daughter of one of his friends.
Upon hearing about her husband's untimely demise, Mrs Wu booked a flight to Bangkok to find out what happened.

"According to our friend, the group had just gotten off the plane and were on their way to dinner, when he felt some pain in his chest.
"While returning to the hotel, he had a heart attack and fell to the ground. His friends tried to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on him and called for an ambulance," she said.
Wu was also given CPR en route to the hospital, but it was too late.

Over in Bangkok, Wu's widow was informed that her insurance company would need a few days to transport her husband's body back to Singapore.
"I couldn't wait, so I decided to pay for the transportation out of my own pocket. I'll have to wait and see if the insurance company can cover the cost," she said.
News of her husband's sudden death came as a shock to her, as she described him as someone who was very healthy — he loved exercising and swam ten laps every day.
"Apart from some thyroid issues, he had no other medical problems."
Before leaving for Thailand, Wu appeared to be well. Doctors at the Thai hospital said that he was in good health and that the heart attack came out of the blue.

'Excited' about becoming grandfather​

Wu, who was the sole breadwinner of his family, leaves behind three daughters. His eldest daughter is pregnant, and his youngest daughter is currently in university.
"He was very excited about becoming a grandfather. He planned to sell his car and buy a seven-seater so he could bring his grandson out.
"Everything happened so suddenly, it's such a pity, I hope that others will pay attention to their health, and seek medical attention if they feel unwell," said his widow.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u give up your personal power, personal respect, personal empowerment and prefer malls, restaurants, travel and your freaking job. This is what happen.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you're over 50 you can only look healthy, but not really healthy at all. A rotten durian can still look good on the outside.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought purebloods can go to Thailand now, no restrictions whatsoever.
yes, restrictions are lifted. What i referred to on my previous post is the height and peak of the vaccination drama last year. Those who get so caught up of not entering malls and restaurants, unable to travel and work will give in to the manipulation and lies and give up their personal authority/empowerment. And now when the restrictions are lifted, they get the effect of their decision.

Pureblood dun suffered heart attack suddenly when holidaying in Bangkok.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporean, 59, dies of heart attack while holidaying in Bangkok​

MARCH 08, 2023
PUBLISHED AT 2:50 PM
ByCLAUDIA TAN
080323_man%20dies%20in%20BKK_Shin%20Min.jpg

Paramedics trying to resuscitate Wu after he had a heart attack while on holiday in Bangkok.
Shin Min Daily News
www.asiaone.com

A 59-year-old Singaporean man, surnamed Wu, died after having a heart attack while holidaying in Bangkok with some friends last Monday (Feb 27).

His widow told Shin Min Daily News that she received the news of her husband's death from the daughter of one of his friends.

Upon hearing about her husband's untimely demise, Mrs Wu booked a flight to Bangkok to find out what happened.

"According to our friend, the group had just gotten off the plane and were on their way to dinner, when he felt some pain in his chest.

"While returning to the hotel, he had a heart attack and fell to the ground. His friends tried to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on him and called for an ambulance," she said.

Wu was also given CPR en route to the hospital, but it was too late.

Over in Bangkok, Wu's widow was informed that her insurance company would need a few days to transport her husband's body back to Singapore.

"I couldn't wait, so I decided to pay for the transportation out of my own pocket. I'll have to wait and see if the insurance company can cover the cost," she said.

News of her husband's sudden death came as a shock to her, as she described him as someone who was very healthy — he loved exercising and swam ten laps every day.

"Apart from some thyroid issues, he had no other medical problems."

Before leaving for Thailand, Wu appeared to be well. Doctors at the Thai hospital said that he was in good health and that the heart attack came out of the blue.

'Excited' about becoming grandfather​

Wu, who was the sole breadwinner of his family, leaves behind three daughters. His eldest daughter is pregnant, and his youngest daughter is currently in university.

"He was very excited about becoming a grandfather. He planned to sell his car and buy a seven-seater so he could bring his grandson out.

"Everything happened so suddenly, it's such a pity, I hope that others will pay attention to their health, and seek medical attention if they feel unwell," said his widow.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/s...&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=&utm_content=