• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Health benefit in using Black Cummin Seed Oil

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i read that this Dr Mercola (don't know he is conman or not lah) said the top 2 supplements he would suggest are..............

1) vitamin D3

2) astaxanthin

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i read that this Dr Mercola (don't know he is conman or not lah) said the top 2 supplements he would suggest are..............

1) vitamin D3

2) astaxanthin

The new guru is Dr Oz:biggrin:

Although I do take both, for me I think it's better to take those powdered mixtures made from natural and organic fruits, greens,.... All the ingredients work synergistically ,

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even Pharaoh bring black cummin seed to his burial chamber.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Although I do take both, for me I think it's better to take those powdered mixtures made from natural and organic fruits, greens,.... All the ingredients work synergistically ,

Dr Oz.................aiyah................all these celebrity doctors are also pawns of Big Pharma lah..............

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i show this to joe, Ak and erection: this is what i eat in the morning.

20130106_103218.jpg

apples, peach, blue berries, raspberries ( sometime i add banana and kiwi too) and pour unsweetened almond milk to it.. all organic.

So how much anti-oxidant does this simple dish has