• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

he summon his father again

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
one of those wussies at the playground who would always say, "My father says this, my father says that." His father didn't take him with him this time round

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How.many times are we gonna do this ? Give that poor soul a break and stand on your feet. If you cannot take the heat leave the kitchen. Let leung mun wai take over

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
one of those wussies at the playground who would always say, "My father says this, my father says that." His father didn't take him with him this time round
his father die liao and he and his cunning wife tekan his younger sister and brother jialat jialat

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
his father die liao and he and his cunning wife tekan his younger sister and brother jialat jialat
I heard sista is in ICU. Bad state but yanger bro still stuck overseas. If the wife couldn't come back for her father's wake, I suspect this would be the same. Really hum kar chan, and the old man could never have fathomed this in his wildest and most perverse dreams

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
I heard sista is in ICU. Bad state but yanger bro still stuck overseas. If the wife couldn't come back for her father's wake, I suspect this would be the same. Really hum kar chan, and the old man could never have fathomed this in his wildest and most perverse dreams
like north korea
must kill off siblings

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is for all the fathers and mothers that LKY locked up under ISA or drove overseas, or ask them to suicide, or sue pants drop, smeared their reputations.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Gosh, it's a pity the invincible strong man did not live to see his 100th year. Else, there would've been a huge celebration with fireworks and parties. I love fireworks and parties.:cautious:

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY is their 神主牌 ... whenever there is a need to boost up the poor performance
With the Interactive Media, AI generate model ... we can see a more vibrant image

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insecure Prime Minister always depend on his father even though he's already dead. He thought he Superman ah? Can talk to dead parents or Star Wars, dead master can just pop out like ghost?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today many big ceremonies across the islamd to channel ah gong energy , coupled with F1 festive mood...

GE may happen sooner rather than later, before global economy take a dip in 2024

Last edited: