• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He marries TWO women TWO times

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,195963,00.html?

He marries TWO women TWO times
Muslim man divorces both wives, then re-marries them two years later
By Arul John

March 17, 2009

NP_NEWS_1_CURRENT_AJWIFE.jpg

TRIED TO BE FAIR: Mr Mohd Osman spent time with both families daily, but spent alternate nights in each wife's home. PICTURE: SUTRA

WHAT he thought was twice the joy later brought him twice the pain too.

Photojournalist Mohd Osman Salleh thought a second wife would double his joy.

He is among an increase in the number of Muslim men here who take on more than one wife.

But Mr Mohd Osman could not tolerate both women's suspicions and criticism.

So when his wives wanted out, Mr Mohd Osman, 54, divorced both of them. But two years later, he re-married both wives again.

The photojournalist with Singapore Press Holdings (SPH), whose tale appeared in this month's issue of Sutra magazine, met his first wife, Madam Molek Hassan, 52, when he was performing at her uncle's wedding.

He told The New Paper: 'I was 20 then and she was 18. She was slim and attractive, and her smile and dimples captivated me.'

The couple married in 1974 and soon moved to a one-room flat in Ang Mo Kio.

Mr Mohd Osman said: 'I was earning $400 a month and my wife was working as a production operator at Siemens then. In those days, life was simpler and we got by.'

After their first child, a daughter, was born in 1975, Madam Molek became a housewife. Another daughter was born in 1978 and a son followed the year after.

He said marital life was simple and joyous for the family and they often spent weekends having fun together at Changi Beach.

In 1991, Mr Mohd Osman started work in SPH and was soon drawing a monthly salary of $1,600 to $2,000.

Two years later, he met Madam Azizah Abu Bakar at a polyclinic.

He said: 'While waiting to see the doctor, we chatted. I learnt that she was a divorcee with two children and she was working as a production operator at Seagate.

'I gave her my namecard and that first meeting later led to several more.'

He said he initially wanted to help her through her difficulties with her ex-husband, and even introduced Madam Azizah to Madam Molek, who agreed to help her.

Both women and their families even went for dinner, movies, or outings to Changi Beach with Mr Mohd Osman.

He said: 'Both women, my children and Madam Azizah's son and daughter got along very well too. Soon, I realised that I was falling in love with Madam Azizah.'

He said both women were good cooks and looked after him very well.

He said: 'I realised that I loved both women and I could not just forget about Madam Azizah. But I still loved my first wife.

'When I told my wife about my intention to marry Madam Azizah, she did not say anything at first but she later gave her consent.'

He married Madam Azizah in 1994 and she later moved to a three-room flat. She gave birth to their son, Ali, a year later.

So that neither wife would feel disadvantaged, Mr Mohd Osman later sold his four-room flat, and he and Madam Molek and their family also moved to a three-room flat in Bedok.

He spent time with each family after work to see both wives daily, but spent alternate nights in each wife's home.

Creative

Besides giving each wife about $1,000 a month, Mr Mohd Osman also did the marketing, paid the bills, and children's and stepchildren's school fees, as well as the instalments for each flat.

His desire to be fair to both families led to some creative arrangements.

He said: 'I take each wife to the same holiday destination. If I went to Genting Highlands for two days with Madam Molek, I would take Madam Azizah to the same spot a day or two later.

'Every Hari Raya, I would give each family an additional $500, and buy cookies and cakes for each family.

'On the morning of Hari Raya, I would be with Madam Molek and would wear the clothes of her choice, and then our family would visit my and her relatives.

'On the afternoon of Hari Raya, I do the same thing with Madam Azizah and her family. My relatives were often surprised and amused at these 'second visits'. '

Although they were cordial to each other at first, both wives complained that he did not spend enough time with them.

He said: 'They were suspicious and jealous of each other and accused me of being unfair to them. I tolerated their grumblings and explained that I was sometimes unable to spend much time with them because of my work commitments.

'But they did not accept my explanations. Eventually, it was too much for me to handle.'

In 1998, Madam Molek and Madam Azizah told Mr Mohd Osman they wanted to divorce him, and he agreed.

It was a coincidence, as both wives had not discussed or planned to divorce at the same period.

After the divorce, he moved out of the Bedok flat and lived in a rental flat, but still visited his ex-wives and families, and paid for their expenses.

He said: 'I could not abandon my children as they are my flesh and blood. But I felt guilty about the divorce and was also lonely about not having a wife to look after me.'

Mr Mohd Osman told Sutra he tried to look for a new love too but without success.

Both ex-wives also felt lonely without their husband. Around 2000, they each told him separately they wanted him back.

Again, it was a coincidence that they wanted to reconcile with him, as the two wives did not contact each other after the divorce.

When he told them that if he were to re-marry, he would have to wed both ex-wives again, they agreed with the condition.

So later that same year, in two separate ceremonies, Mr Mohd Osman re-married Madam Molek and Madam Azizah.

Happy

Since re-marrying, he said both wives do not talk to or meet each other, although their children are still on good terms with one another.

Madam Azizah, 49, a part-time housekeeper, lives in the MacPherson area and Mr Mohd Osman lives with Madam Molek in Bedok.

Both women declined to be interviewed or photographed.

He said his children and close friends also do not want to comment on this story.

He is happy with the arrangement, and said his wives do not speak ill about each other anymore.

He said: 'I told my wives I cannot force them to be good to each other but I would like them to consider my self-respect and do not want them to humiliate me.

'Despite what has happened, I do not regret having two wives.'

But his advice to others?

He said: 'And I advise all Muslim men to just stick with one wife.'

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,195964,00.html?

More Muslims marrying more than one wife
March 17, 2009

IN 2007, 15 Muslim men here married more than one wife that year. In 2006 and 2005, 14 and 11 men respectively did so.

According to the Registry of Muslim Marriages, a Muslim man may marry more than one wife at one time as long as:

They can give a well-balanced life where the financial, physical and emotional well-being of the wives are concerned.

They have a good marriage and are not taking another wife because of a bad marriage with the current one.

They have specific reasons, besides love, which the first marriage cannot provide but the second one can.

All applications for such marriages are given to the kadi, an official who solemnises Muslim marriages, for review.

After reviewing each application, the kadi will meet the first wife, the man and the proposed second wife separately all within a month of the date of application of the proposed second marriage.

If the current or proposed wife is not living in Singapore, the kadi will ask the relevant authority to interview them on behalf of the Registry.

During the interviews, the three parties have to give statements and evidence to the kadi.

The kadi will judge if the application should proceed after reviewing the evidence and statements with reference to Syariah Law.

The judgment will be mailed to the man and copies will be sent to the first wife and proposed second wife.

Appeals against the kadi's decisions can be made within 30 days from the decision.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am married and I can only say that it is possible to lust after another woman other than my wife but it would be impossible to love another woman equally. There are no such things.

These muslims who are marrying a second wife are just creating trouble for themselves. It is just not worth it.

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend tell me it is old muslim law
when one man killed in battle , his brother can take cares of his wife
so the man can dont worry and fight like seow lang

now mordern time , no war but law still no changed

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can threesome every night!!!
Song song gao jurong.

:biggrin: :p :biggrin:

fuck all those jiby malay useless men who married more than one wife, use so much religiou excuse to fullfil their fucking lust, disgusting act, also no pity for those women married them, serve them right for them not enough dick to service them, pui!:oIo:

singaforever

Alfrescian
Loyal
my understanding that such kinky 3some things are not permitted. most of my muslim friends are against the idea of 2 wifes, surprisingly...