• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He had Faith that he would get Freedom

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
And i'm never gonna drive again,
guilty wheels got no rhythm,
Though it's easy to pretend
I know the judge not a fool.
I should have known better than to do drug and drink
and waste many chances that I've been given.
So I'm never gonna drive again
the way I drive with you.​

WHAM!!!!

someone please fill in the rest of the lyrics..:biggrin:

George Michael had been placed in solitary confinement for his own safety last night - despite prisoners cheering at his arrival.

The multi-millionaire was in a high-risk unit at Pentonville Prison, North London, and will soon be moved to another jail, the Daily Mail has learned.

He was sentenced to eight weeks on Tuesday for crashing his car while high on cannabis. It is expected he will spend only four weeks in custody.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ary-confinement-safety.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

100_0440.jpg