• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HDB soln to high cost: neuter singaporeans

dupersuper

Alfrescian
Loyal
their solution to high cost of hdb = more "cheap" $90k 2 room flats.
pse tell me how is a couple going to raise children with only 1 bedroom??? in the living room,toilet or dining rm?

didn't the gahment want us to have babies? another wayang?
or just a certain class of mortals allowed to have babies?

prinzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
what do you think? Furthermore it is subsidised, okay. This is the cheapest in Singapore because it is monopolised. Maybe all Ministers should try staying in this type of housing environment for a short time to understand the citizens feeling about such housing. By the way, does anyone knows the actual building cost of such flats . Selling them at 90K, I am sure the HDB must be profiting very much. Pls do not come up with the story again that it is sold at a loss. Ever wonder what this sum of money can buy the type of housing in our neighbouring countries. I heard that even in Japan, you can buy a much bigger house with a small garden and parking lots for about 150K.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
gahmen ask you have babies. not keep your sex life.
you make babies in your bedroom. in 3 years u make 3 while your kids are still dunno and innocent. after that no more sex for you. just work like robot 5.5 day week or better still 7 day week to bring up your kids to do the same.

congrats.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered in the old forum that showed a funny pic. It showed Sinkies borned in hospital, then go school, buy flat and then go cementary. All planned well by the white scum.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
gahmen ask you have babies. not keep your sex life.
you make babies in your bedroom. in 3 years u make 3 while your kids are still dunno and innocent. after that no more sex for you. just work like robot 5.5 day week or better still 7 day week to bring up your kids to do the same.

congrats.

If you have 3 kids but can only afford a 1 bedroom house,
chances are you will be too stressed to have sex.:biggrin: