• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HDB Dweller want his address to be swee swee and looks atas

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah nehs have an overinflated delusion of granduer and deluded sense of entitlement, if any of you kena one of those "tek si lang" types before you know what i mean, talk cock as if everthing they do and have is the best,....i just nod nod nod and whatever,...no fucking mood to fuck them because i know they are un a perpetual state of denial, one pawbye kekling kiah evn come and tell me that they hail from the aryan race so they should be regarded as a superior race, i just told hm that he should ask the ICA to "rightfully" put his race as caucasian.....and he thought i was serious about it when my palpable sense of irony was lost in his fucking thick skull......

WTf since when has this aryan race crap thing ever been a part of singapore and this ended in ww2 with hitler dead and aryan means ang moh aka western european not fake shit skins like kelings cos there are many many races like arabs, turks, jews all more ang moh looking but not considered ang moh.

This filthy shit skin actually thought that changing his ic race to caucasian would automatically mean he's ang moh? Isn't it just like this story right here changing your address to make it seem like you sty in pte property when you don't changing his race to ang moh doesn't make him any less of a shit skin.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I overheard some loser HDB upgrader neighbors of mine lamenting that their new ic address does not include the condo's name....

For condo dwellers, the IC address DOES NOT reflect condo name.

That's the way it has always been.

So I dunno what the fuck this neh is banging on about.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
So long as landed good enough lah, at least double the price of condo.

Maybe some condo dwellers cannot afford landed, so will buy burial land first, and list their address as 414, lim chu kang, lane 14. Atas enough?

Maybe true today, not true just a short while ago.

Used to be freehold condos in D9,10,11 just a 2 or 3 bedroom one costs the same as a terrace or semi-d freehold landed outside of 9,10,11. Heck, even a studio apt in Orchard or Marina Bay could have bought you a reasonably sized terraced house in the East Coast or Pasir Panjang.

Since a couple of years ago however, price of landed all over singapore doubled and tripled to their current prices today, outstripping the condos' price rise.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTf since when has this aryan race crap thing ever been a part of singapore and this ended in ww2 with hitler dead and aryan means ang moh aka western european not fake shit skins like kelings cos there are many many races like arabs, turks, jews all more ang moh looking but not considered ang moh.

This filthy shit skin actually thought that changing his ic race to caucasian would automatically mean he's ang moh? Isn't it just like this story right here changing your address to make it seem like you sty in pte property when you don't changing his race to ang moh doesn't make him any less of a shit skin.

yeah like how the saying goes, you can bring the monkey out of the jungle but you cant bring the jungle out of the monkey......

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeah wtf this is not like sinkapore nthe 1980s where there are very few condos and taxi driver remember the few big and proper ones, there are so any these days wdf bothers man....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yeah wtf this is not like sinkapore nthe 1980s where there are very few condos and taxi driver remember the few big and proper ones, there are so any these days wdf bothers man....

Yes I guess the suakus were disappointed.
Even if include also no one will know now so many projects sprouting up unless its one of the bigger end well known condos.
Hell, now HDB estates also got fancy names like seng kang green, tampines boulevard etc liao

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very soon HDB will start naming their "blocks" with "names". "The ponding 1/2/3....", "MeeSiam 1/2/3" to reflect this request by an FT no doubt, in the name to appease its new citizens that would no doubt give PAP the vote.

ThickSkinAlamaking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very soon HDB will start naming their "blocks" with "names". "The ponding 1/2/3....", "MeeSiam 1/2/3" to reflect this request by an FT no doubt, in the name to appease its new citizens that would no doubt give PAP the vote.

These FTs are ungrateful and greedy. Pap has miscalculated. It will be these FT pets that will ultimately be voting them out.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to change.
Blk 123 and 123 very different.
Blk at least I know is building/block. 123 might be short building 4 storey and below mostly for residential.
Easy and convenient to find place with Blk and no blk we can actually know what this of building we looking for. Easy to find location.
This Ah Neh dont like it just go back to India land.

MacPhersonEstate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I guess the suakus were disappointed.
Even if include also no one will know now so many projects sprouting up unless its one of the bigger end well known condos.
Hell, now HDB estates also got fancy names like seng kang green, tampines boulevard etc liao

Ha Ha, MacPherson Estate has MacPherson Green. :biggrin:

MP is "I don't know what to do".