• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

have you got your safra's ang pows yet?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to the $80 voucher to have a target gal now :smile: It just happened while I was exchanging my voucher for CapitaMall voucher from the reception, we started to hit off from there, she was so impressed that I have served the nations, and how NS has made me from Ah boy to man, blah blah. I treated her for a makan session with the voucher. Suddenly I feel so proud to have served the nations.kekeke

gal impressed that u have served the nations?
more like she carrot you for freebie.
1 days 10 guys change, she will have free brekafats lunch dinner, movie,free fuck

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
free things from the govt will never be obtained quickly. i applied after CNY and safra sent me an e-mail stating that the freebies will be delayed till april.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, have you applied for it? If not, go to safra.sg to apply.
In Sinkieland, if you want anything, you have to apply, even if they say you are entitled to it.
:biggrin:

and the hell we thought they already have the most powderful computer system.

it appears that they are quite sadistic and beh kum guan to give out angpows.

i would love to start another thread: HAVE YOU GOT YOUR GST ANG POW?

shall i??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
free things from the govt will never be obtained quickly. i applied after CNY and safra sent me an e-mail stating that the freebies will be delayed till april.

if wasn't reminded by my li'l brother leetahsar who gave me safra website, i din even know there was free safra angpows.

safra seems quite reluctant to part with our NS money leh.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just realise this. what if those who are posted abroad working for years. do they still entitle safra angpow? how are they going to use those vouchers? u gotta regiser to get those, right? if u dun, then god bless u. the vouchers might be forfeited. tio bo?

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
So fast, another year gone. I'm surprised this forum still here and 5 start not. :biggrin:

Heard that safra is giving ang bao again this year. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i just realise this. what if those who are posted abroad working for years. do they still entitle safra angpow? how are they going to use those vouchers? u gotta regiser to get those, right? if u dun, then god bless u. the vouchers might be forfeited. tio bo?

Not everyone is so gian png and hard up for SAFRA bullshit.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i m so so surprised. some of my friends didn't receive it while some got $100, some $80 while some goondu pals got only $40 for not unchecking the "join safra as member for $40". if u forget to uncheck that little fine line, u bet your arse that $40 shall be zapped from the total amount.

how many haven't got theirs yet? KEE CHIU!!

BOB SIM, FUCK YOU! Why don't u just go join singveld in his PCC corner.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
!!basket there are so many changes now in safra!!

u ve to pay to enter their gym. if u bring guest to the swimming pool, u gotta pay for your guest. wtf!!

thot the gym is FOC to safra members but NO!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
!!basket there are so many changes now in safra!!

u ve to pay to enter their gym. if u bring guest to the swimming pool, u gotta pay for your guest. wtf!!

thot the gym is FOC to safra members but NO!!

CHOW CHEE BYE! U testing limpeh izzziit? limpeh say liao, go take your threads to singveld TUA KANG PCC threads. Chon Clan today is to take care KOPISAI.