• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Have to be careful now while installing ibank app

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle leeceived an sms from Maybank about installing a new M2U SG Lite app. Of course now scammer won't put a link in the sms. It says goto maybank website to download.
My uncle would like to warn samsters not to go playstore to install becas it could be another scamming app :unsure:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't mind share how the SMS look like
Screenshot_20220120-232411_Messages.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only banking app I trust is from the sperm bank. If they can steal my sperm, it's my fault.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho it is no longer safe from now for ALL installation and ibanking as fraudster are getting more and more tech savvy. Time to leecom ibanking and leevert to branch and milo tin banking.

They still planning to rollout ebanking from 2022 it will become joke of the universe.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho it is no longer safe from now for ALL installation and ibanking as fraudster are getting more and more tech savvy. Time to leecom ibanking and leevert to branch and milo tin banking.

They still planning to rollout ebanking from 2022 it will become joke of the universe.
There will come a time whereby fraudster won't even need to wait for you to click on links. They can push out surveillance exe file to leecord all your activities and takeover your mobile phone and desktops. Say goodbye to Internet banking.