• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has Your Life Improved Under PAP since GE2011?

Has Your Life Improved Under PAP since GE2011?

• Yes, definitely! :)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Still the same leh...

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • No, it has become worse for me! :(

Votes: 37 52.9%

• Total voters

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
limpeh nearly aborted because of papig stop at 2 policy and was disadvantage all the way because of it.
Actually, if your mother had aborted you, then you won't need to be so miserable with your vitriol against the PAP today. Don't misunderstand as I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but it's quite true as people say, to be born into this world is to suffer retribution from your last life. My own life was also shit in the early years. But fortunately, I managed to reap the wealth of what I have sowed in my earlier years.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, if your mother had aborted you, then you won't need to be so miserable with your vitriol against the PAP today. Don't misunderstand as I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but it's quite true as people say, to be born into this world is to suffer retribution from your last life. My own life was also shit in the early years. But fortunately, I managed to reap the wealth of what I have sowed in my earlier years.

Miserable? Nooooo...... Limpeh now sibeh song. Limpeh using loopholes in papigs policies to my advantages.

Just a decade ago, Limpeh cursed those gong cheebyes for supporting pap. Now limpeh sibeh happy these gongkias also Kenna screw by papigs. Sibeh song, pap screw its supporters and then it's supporters screw them back at the eRection.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot comprehend why would one still want to torture yourself when all you see is unhappiness and grievances ahead. Life is short. Find a better country (in your own sense) and leave so that you can enjoy whatever time you have left that remains and not in regret for the rest of your life. "Divorce" is the appropriate way forward. However, I would like to reiterate again that the grass is not always greener at the other side. I have personally come across a few cases. You'll get a new set of problems over there if you didn't do your due diligence. Yes, you may have a less stressful life in your new country, but in most cases, not any richer either.

Again, another loppy logic. Although the PAP is in power, the opposition disturbs you enough to spend so much time kpkbing about them. Maybe you should also migrate so that you can get a better opposition that you don't have to worry so much about.

By the way I don't depend on PAP for a living. I can survive any country no matter which party is ruling. PAP hasn't disturbed me as much as you think. I just want them to have less power.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again, another loppy logic. Although the PAP is in power, the opposition disturbs you enough to spend so much time kpkbing about them. Maybe you should also migrate so that you can get a better opposition that you don't have to worry so much about.

My present sentiments are similar to sleaguepunter:

Miserable? Nooooo...... Limpeh now sibeh song. Limpeh using loopholes in papigs policies to my advantages.
So, there's no need for me to emigrate at least for the moment. Similarly, I'm also enjoying the PAP screwing those Sinkies, as I'm personally not affected.

Actually, I seldom kpkbing the oppositions lah, except probably for SDP because I find CSJ a liability to that party. Currently, I'm just pro-PAP and I'm being badly ridiculed by those ungrateful anti-PAP forumers. COEs up again today, Huat Ah!

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

By the way I don't depend on PAP for a living. I can survive any country no matter which party is ruling. PAP hasn't disturbed me as much as you think. I just want them to have less power.
Since both of you are not affected by the PAP and its policies and the former forumer had even benefited, so, it clearly puzzles me why both of you hate the PAP to the core. Are you all telling the truth?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP will Lose more seats in next GE.

Rubbish!! Even the polls on this forum indicated for a clear majority, life did not get any worse for them.

Under PAP, I have seen my income double in the past 5 years. I also made good money from dividends from REITs and other dividend paying stocks. If not for so many foreigners, we would not be able to sustain the large number of shopping malls and industrial space and office space today.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish!! Even the polls on this forum indicated for a clear majority, life did not get any worse for them.

Under PAP, I have seen my income double in the past 5 years. I also made good money from dividends from REITs and other dividend paying stocks. If not for so many foreigners, we would not be able to sustain the large number of shopping malls and industrial space and office space today.

LEACH. go work as a coolie and earn your keep. LEECH.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since both of you are not affected by the PAP and its policies and the former forumer had even benefited, so, it clearly puzzles me why both of you hate the PAP to the core. Are you all telling the truth?

Just because limpeh benefited do not mean papigs policies are right.

现在是不拿白不拿,没了也死不了。

Depriving hougangittes of the same rights as other singaporeans is unforgivable in limpeh eyes.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP faithfuls are clearly leech minded. i am stating facts. disprove me.

You did not state any facts.

PAP has always promoted a society based on meritocracy, not on racial or religious superiority like our neighbouring countries and many parts of the world. Students make it into the best schools by their academic results, not by their family backgrounds or connections. Scholarships are also awarded based on merit. Likewise for you securing a job. It depends on your skills, expertise and your asking price. It is not based on racial quotas. I made it on my own in the corporate world. My father did not pass the reins of any business empire to me. I had to build what I had on my own, and you should too. Even our Prime Minister got his position on merit. He had to stand in elections and win them. The AMK people had the choice to vote LHL out, but they never did.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
life in sg is definitely great as sinkies would wake up in the wee hours of dawn and line up patiently for their hello kitty toys. :rolleyes:

image.jpg

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
You did not state any facts.

PAP has always promoted a society based on meritocracy, not on racial or religious superiority like our neighbouring countries and many parts of the world. Students make it into the best schools by their academic results, not by their family backgrounds or connections. Scholarships are also awarded based on merit. Likewise for you securing a job. It depends on your skills, expertise and your asking price. It is not based on racial quotas. I made it on my own in the corporate world. My father did not pass the reins of any business empire to me. I had to build what I had on my own, and you should too. Even our Prime Minister got his position on merit. He had to stand in elections and win them. The AMK people had the choice to vote LHL out, but they never did.

Most students, not all, make it to the best schools on merit.
Most jobs are awarded on merit, not all.
Gerrymandering will always tip the favour in the chosen ones.

you have not stated facts either. so lets keep on fantasizing about the size of our penis and depths of our vaginas.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you have not stated facts either. so lets keep on fantasizing about the size of our penis and depths of our vaginas.

Of course I did. Our society operates on merit, which you mostly agreed. That is good enough. No system is perfect. Pointing out small flaws in a system doesn't make it a discriminatory one like what we have in places like Pakistan or Malaysia.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Of course I did. Our society operates on merit, which you mostly agreed. That is good enough. No system is perfect. Pointing out small flaws in a system doesn't make it a discriminatory one like what we have in places like Pakistan or Malaysia.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, why compare with places like Pakistan or Malaysia? Why not use USA, Sweden, Norway etc?

We have paper generals and paper CEOs running on merits or on loyalty? The fact that these over hyped big heads like Ho Ching, Kee Chiu, police commissioner Ng Joo Hee screwing up big time and time and time again... shows this is not a meritocratic society!

This is one glaring unmeritocratic reason why I want this regime changed.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

another bullshit story.. the only wealth you reap is by bending down to be screwed by your PAP master and getting paid after that.. and i believe that is what your mother taught you to do as she is doing it as well.

to sell your ass for pocket money is to reap wealth..wow..this is the first time i am hearing such bullshit.