• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has anyone seen a snake before?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
i saw one black baby cobra before, just slithered into the grasslands...

what about you guys?

got any snake experience? :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is very norm is you see few snake every year 20 years ago. Now is like hit 4D if you see snake.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why not? what kinda of snakes do you sell?

kena bitten before?

im selling all kind of snakes , especially those rare ones . i own a reptiles shop in tokyo . yup , i got bitten many times, no big deal . most of my snakes are not dangerous ...

i do breed snakes too :biggrin:

actually if you dont always talk about god ..we could become good friend

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
im selling all kind of snakes , especially those rare ones . i own a reptiles shop in tokyo . yup , i got bitten many times, no big deal . most of my snakes are not dangerous ...

i do breed snakes too :biggrin:

actually if you dont always talk about god ..we could become good friend

i am not really into reptiles you know...especially when one of your buddy was given a bad name in the bible...hehe...

dun blame me lah, it's our duty to spread the gospel. if it is good, you have to tell the world right? cannot keep to myself lah..

i will be guilty if i do that...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am not really into reptiles you know...especially when one of your buddy was given a bad name in the bible...hehe...

dun blame me lah, it's our duty to spread the gospel. if it is good, you have to tell the world right? cannot keep to myself lah..

i will be guilty if i do that...

TEEKEE , YOU THINK ITS GOOD FOR YOU BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN ITS GOOD FOR OTHERS ....:wink:

what do you think about other religions that some of them think its good for them ? do you think their religion is also good for you ? :wink:

snakes are beautiful reptiles , only your stupid bible give them a bad name ...

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
TEEKEE , YOU THINK ITS GOOD FOR YOU BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN ITS GOOD FOR OTHERS ....:wink:

what do you think about other religions that some of them think its good for them ? do you think their religion is also good for you ? :wink:

snakes are beautiful reptiles , only your stupid bible give them a bad name ...

comon i can only tell you what i know.

it's up to you to decide lah....you can make your own decisions right?

like the label on the cigarette pack, smoking kills. i am the label.

you want to smoke is up to you mah...after looking at the label.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
comon i can only tell you what i know.

it's up to you to decide lah....you can make your own decisions right?

like the label on the cigarette pack, smoking kills. i am the label.

you want to smoke is up to you mah...after looking at the label.

i didnt know that you could compare yourself with a cigarette label :biggrin:

PS: IF YOU WANT TO SMOKE , PLEASE DONT BLOW AT PEOPLE FACE :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
saw dis one in the vicinity of stirling road

ltssnakeredundiespp0.jpg

wow..this one very rare ...can catch for me ? I will pay high price for it .:d

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
got advance stage diabetes and rotten kidneys

the snake up lorry soon

you still want?

its ok ..if its alive i will sell to my customer . if its dead i will sell its body to scientist for research ..either way i still make money ....now where to catch it ?:wink:

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
cobra...baby python...caught them in camp more than 10 yrs ago...nowadays u gotta go to the zoo

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiya, i always see snakes in my company
double head snakes,
then i always eat snake in company.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
i saw one black baby cobra before, just slithered into the grasslands...

what about you guys?

got any snake experience? :biggrin:

Where I grew up, we used to catch red-belly blacks, taipans and browns in our back yard almost on a daily basis.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RW4-flMuzig&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RW4-flMuzig&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>