• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has anyone patronized Sister Phoenix in Hongkong before ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not asking about the price.

I'm wondering why they are known as Phoenix ? And the place is called "One Floor One Phoenix".

I read in this forum that someone proclaimed she is a Phoenix through and through. KNN, another Freudian slip.

2023083017213627189.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm wondering why they are known as Phoenix ? And the place is called "One Floor One Phoenix".

I read in this forum that someone proclaimed she is a Phoenix through and through. KNN, another Freudian slip.

2023083017213627189.jpg
Alot are 北姑

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many come here for their tour of duty...as sinki money easier to cheat at dark spa...sinki men mostly eye sight jin poor wan

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2023083017213627189.jpg
This 凤姐 is the most famous one from Tiong-Cock. Now happily living her life of freedom in the US.

jw5

Loyal

2023083017213627189.jpg

They are the phoenix, you are the dragon. :coffee::ninja::laugh: