• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

failpsle

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: you are right

Why my ;points start is 10 but now is 6 only? Can be less meh? Why my power is zero? How to make it up?

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is wat i got. think can't do so:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TakKiewPeng again.

Karma will see what you doing and reward you, LTB. You can give Reputation to the same person again
after you've given to 20 other persons. That's what I read in the FAQ as Reputation spread.

So, it takes 10 days thereabout if you give Reputation to 2 needy persons each day. If you've given to
20 persons already, you can give me again.

I give you my 2 points. That's all I've now. :biggrin:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Mr Lee, can you up my points? I have lost 80% of my points. Thank you. :(

Too late... My nephews saw your clone nick, didn't like it and got zap happy. Also they will zap queue jumpers here so depends whether LTB will jump queue to give u.

Last edited: