• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ LTB Bro

i am early than him (IamHandsome) by 10 post queue

Mine qu no #67

But he got the points liao ??

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ LTB Bro

Mine qu no #67

i think u already got the powerpts fr me before. if u want to have it again, i ve to give to ea n everyone samsters and their registered clones b4 u can get it again from me. so sorry. once given, can give to the same nic again.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think u already got the powerpts fr me before. if u want to have it again, i ve to give to ea n everyone samsters and their registered clones b4 u can get it again from me. so sorry. once given, can give to the same nic again.

Same nic, must wait a certain period that's for sure for this forum. Okay i am out of this queue liao...Thanks LTB Bro :wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ LTB Bro

Mine qu no #67

i try giving you but this is the msg i got:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Huat-Ah again. when u c again, means i already given pts to u. sorry u won't qualify anymore until i ve given to every nics and their every clones here. it's one bloody big circle.