• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Hard Truth] 69.9% of Singaporeans are more stupid than dogs and monkeys.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Hard Truth] 69.9% of Singaporeans are more stupid than dogs and monkeys.

They have no mind of their own and just mindlessly/ instinctively follow the longest queue, blindly assuming it to be the best option.

7846_large_Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_2.14.03_PM.jpg

1386_original_Screen_Shot_2015-11-02_at_2.05.13_PM.png

1387_original_Screen_Shot_2015-11-02_at_2.05.27_PM.png
https://sgag.sg/posts/in-case-of-em...his-is-how-you-get-singaporeans-off-the-plane

Even monkeys can speak against injustice:

Two Monkeys Were Paid Unequally: Excerpt from Frans de Waal's TED Talk
Published on Apr 4, 2013
What happens when you pay two monkeys unequally? Watch what happens.
An excerpt from the TED Talk: "Frans de Waal: Moral behavior in animals." Watch the whole talk here: https://www.ted.com/talks/frans_de_waal_do_animals_have_morals/up-next
[YouTube]meiU6TxysCg[/YouTube]

And dogs will protest against ill treatment.
PortlyBewitchedCassowary-max-1mb.gif

But Singaporeans :
asY2779.gif

But IQ is certainly not zero, probably bird brain level is about right.
z0xHY0I.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Carlin
EcdY0Bi.jpg

Last edited:

glory first

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans have been from young taught or in fact brain-washed to be a good citizens,to be of use to society,to be guai guai pay tax,do not resist the government n such,stay subservient!This is what pap wants us to be.
But there is people who is not so stupid to be just a slave after all,they can see n know what the fuck is happening around them,they think!PAP dont want that!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Decades of brainwashing has taken it's toll on the general public
It will take another 50 years or so to witness the fall of the LEEgime
切记 , nothing lasts forever

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't be surprised in the next 20 years to see majority of the millennials living in poverty even they inherit their parents' assets :thumbsdown:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I won't be surprised in the next 20 years to see majority of the millennials living in poverty even they inherit their parents' assets :thumbsdown:

Take me for example. I was born from a poor family. I wasnt pampered at all by my parent though they love me dearly. So i am quite independent. Fast forward...now i have family of my own. I dont want my children to be deprieve of things which i can well afford to buy for them. But alas...by over doing it we tend to over pampered our children..... :cautious: :frown: