• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Harassment by Debt Collection Company

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIFU said:
after so many posts and hints, u still can't differentiate between 'own' and 'owe'.. :biggrin:

I think that is his real problem. When people lends him $1k, he thinks he owNs the $1k, not owE it.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not one class atas than you. But certainly I don't hold a moral value so high like yours.

Days of value Credibility is gone. Likewise, how about the years of business given to other party that obviously had benefitted? You show mercy to others, will they do the same to you?

Get into the swine and you get pigs....

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop trying to justify what is wrong. You lose 100% and get 18% tax relief is fine. Tell you what. Lend everybody $1000 each then write it off.

Ok let's get technical. YOU lend MONEY to TAN AH KAU, He needs to pay. HE PERSONALLY LOAN IT from you, NOw you LOAN IT TO TAN AH KAU PTE LTD, likewise TAN AH KAU PTE LTD need to pay, GO after the NAMED company, sue it wind it down for all the world cares. But going after the directors, ex-employees is unscrupulous! You are "STUPID" enough to LOAN to TAN AH KAU PTE LTD for a profit in return so you are not a saint either. YOU took the risk, YOU bear the consequences of delinquency if any. SO you expect the HIGH CODE of CONDUCT or morality from the credit given, but you do not expect the same measure from the creditor?

all you have done is avoid being right about the issues, but choose to demonize those who didn't pay.

SO in the same light, LOAN SHARKs is a GLORIFIED profession in your perspective.

Instead of saying welcome to the real world, I would say to you, please STEP out of your UNREAL MORALITY HIGH world and really really step into the real world.

The corporate law is a double edged sword. It protects the real defaulters in business as well as the "con" defaulters. Likewise for bankruptcy - some even know of the loopholes in bankruptcy law and go around getting loan then bankrupt then using the loopholes for discharge then get out again to get more "Loan"! I heard of REPEATED bankruptcy individual. SUch is the REAL world my friend. Ugly but true.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
owe $$ dun pay is wrong already..

the least u could do is diam diam..

trying to bullshit your way out only make you sound worse..

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
SO in the same light, LOAN SHARKs is a GLORIFIED profession in your perspective.

QUOTE]

you are the one who is 'GLORIFYING' your fren's act of not being able to repay a $1k debt..:biggrin:

GLORIFYING and JUSTIFYING may i add

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok let's get technical. YOU lend MONEY to TAN AH KAU, He needs to pay. HE PERSONALLY LOAN IT from you, NOw you LOAN IT TO TAN AH KAU PTE LTD, likewise TAN AH KAU PTE LTD need to pay, GO after the NAMED company, sue it wind it down for all the world cares. But going after the directors, ex-employees is unscrupulous! You are "STUPID" enough to LOAN to TAN AH KAU PTE LTD for a profit in return so you are not a saint either. YOU took the risk, YOU bear the consequences of delinquency if any. SO you expect the HIGH CODE of CONDUCT or morality from the credit given, but you do not expect the same measure from the creditor?

You don't understand the meaning of directors' duties. Creditor cannot force you to pay out of your own pocket. But they have the right to keep asking you to make the company pay. You don't want to be bothered, resign as director or wind up the company. To answer that you have nothing to do with it can actually be crouched as a crime, with the right lawyers.

Don't try to be too clever lah. It's only because it's $1k tha the creditor cannot do too much to you.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not denying the fundamentals. EVEN YOU now try to twist and turn to make YOURSELF look good choosing politically correct words like "Creditor cannot force you to pay out of your own pocket. But they have the right to keep asking you to make the company pay" COme on do not be a prata!

Creditors can go on pursuing the company to pay, tear down shop or burn down shop or office. BUT to go to the directors' and ex employees home with gangster to get payment?

O$P$ - may be an universal principle. Loan Sharks got almost nothing to gain when someone defaults so resort to gangster means. BUT however when your vendors who had profitted much from doing business with you all the years, now coming hard on you over a few Ks..

Well, in this sense I really pity the LoanSharks.

When big company go bust, salary not paid etc etc. All keep mouth shut. But is a SME go bust, use gangsters?

Wow! How logical?

Anyway, what goes around comes around. Let's just hope you will not be in this situation. Cheers!

If you are still wondering? Well, it is not me.

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not one class atas than you. But certainly I don't hold a moral value so high like yours.

Days of value Credibility is gone. Likewise, how about the years of business given to other party that obviously had benefitted? You show mercy to others, will they do the same to you?

Get into the swine and you get pigs....

Don't talk so much rot lah. Just pay the money you owe. You give people business you don't get benefit? May the debt collectors ask your boss to ask you to pay up.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Creditors can go on pursuing the company to pay, tear down shop or burn down shop or office. BUT to go to the directors' and ex employees home with gangster to get payment?

Still want to talk legal? If you want legal, then wind up the company then the creditors are forced to stop. Or resign. Cannot resign? Too bad. Until then, the company is represented by directors.

Barnacle who cannot tell right from wrong.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
When big company go bust, salary not paid etc etc. All keep mouth shut. But is a SME go bust, use gangsters?

Big company, big debts, lawyers are worthwhile. It's those "you can't sue me for $1k coz it's going to cost you more" people that I just can't stand.

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, DIRECTOR is not EX-EMPLOYEE. Don't try to group the two together to gain sympathy. Your company owe the money you as a director have to answer for it (even if you don't have to pay it). Trying to hide behind corporate veil? Then be prepared for embarassment.

Yes, they have the right to keep asking you. Why else are you a "DIRECTOR" and not just an "EMPLOYEE"?

You're the real prata. Can't tell right from wrong. Are you sure you're not the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan?

I am not denying the fundamentals. EVEN YOU now try to twist and turn to make YOURSELF look good choosing politically correct words like "Creditor cannot force you to pay out of your own pocket. But they have the right to keep asking you to make the company pay" COme on do not be a prata!

O$P$ - may be an universal principal. Loan Sharks got almost nothing to gain when someone defaults so resort to gangster means. BUT however when your vendors who had profitted much from doing business with you all the years, now coming hard on you over a few Ks..

Well, in this sense I really pity the LoanSharks.

Wow! How logical?

Anyway, what goes around comes around. Let's just hope you will not be in this situation. Cheers!

If you are still wondering? Well, it is not me.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
O$P$ - may be an universal principal. Loan Sharks got almost nothing to gain when someone defaults so resort to gangster means. BUT however when your vendors who had profitted much from doing business with you all the years, now coming hard on you over a few Ks..

By the way, a "principal" is the guy who runs your primary school (you obviously haven't gone beyond that). As for "principle" it is irrelevant to you since you have none - no sense of paying what you ore, no sense of directors' duties.

Last edited:

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
If we meet in person I show u in black and white I not the said director would you be principled enough to apologise?

ESAD