• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Harassed by group of NSP members during lunch time

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
162599_177484988944596_100000492883350_558971_1347700_n.jpg

Don't you hate it when you are eating, a group of stranger come up to you and interrupt your meal?::mad::mad:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
When oppositions doing their walkabout and reach out to the general public and you called that harass?

How low you PAP supporters going to stoop is amazing. :rolleyes:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
When old uncle and aunty circle hawker center and ask me 3 times if i want tissue.... thats harassment!

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you hate it when you are eating, a group of stranger come up to you and interrupt your meal?::mad::mad:
No no no.. you stupid ugly dick head. It's alright for you if they are PAP but not the opposition, right clone of RonRon aka Tan Kim Kim? :biggrin:

Btw it's your old postings that gave yourself away. :biggrin:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
When oppositions doing their walkabout and reach out to the general public and you called that harass?

How low you PAP supporters going to stoop is amazing. :rolleyes:

I have no issue having them doing walkabout to reach out to the public. However, I think it might not be a good idea to interrupt people having meals. Maybe can talk to those still waiting for their food to be served or those who had finished eating.

Personally, I dun feel good when people approach me when I am eating.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's not a good pic for NSP. It does look like at least 7 (counting the photographer) surrounding and harrassing 2 diners in the middle of their meals. Look at the 2. They're not putting down their chopsticks and spoons, but Seb looked like keeping talking regardless and the rest of NSP look like NEA officers who won't go until the 2 give their ICs for summons.

When PAP does walkabouts in groups of >10, they casually breeze through, saying hello and shaking hands, passing brochures or cards etc. The point is to make themselves seen and known, look hardworking and caring. Surrounding 2 diners like that is unimaginable, even for WP outreaches.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It's not a good pic for NSP. It does look like at least 7 (counting the photographer) surrounding and harrassing 2 diners in the middle of their meals. Look at the 2. They're not putting down their chopsticks and spoons, but Seb looked like keeping talking regardless and the rest of NSP look like NEA officers who won't go until the 2 give their ICs for summons.

When PAP does walkabouts in groups of >10, they casually breeze through, saying hello and shaking hands, passing brochures or cards etc. The point is to make themselves seen and known, look hardworking and caring. Surrounding 2 diners like that is unimaginable, even for WP outreaches.

Apparently you have lost the point here again.

If the people on the table is not interested in having a conversation, we will not have a conversation. Taking a photo like this also need time. It means that at the very least, the conversation has started for a while.

The other members are not chattering away, just standing by the side quietly. Thus, there is no such thing as "disturbances" from all around.

Just friendly chat, nothing wrong with that. You have not seen how PAP conducts their walkabout in hawker centres just yet. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

ossy77

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the people on the table is not interested in having a conversation, we will not have a conversation. Taking a photo like this also need time. It means that at the very least, the conversation has started for a while.

The other members are not chattering away, just standing by the side quietly. Thus, there is no such thing as "disturbances" from all around.

Just friendly chat, nothing wrong with that. You have not seen how PAP conducts their walkabout in hawker centres just yet. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Technically you are correct, Goh. With the current situation, I believe for this coming election, the opposition are gathering momentum and they are in a better position than the previous election. There are too many burning issues that the current government are ignoring. I have written many emails to Minister but I believe my email are simply thrown into their junk mail folder without bothering to check whether is it a real junk a not? I have email typically to Lee Hsien Loong, Wong Kan Seng, Teo Chee Hean, Teo Ser Luck, Charles Chong, Ng Eng Han but simply no reply from them. I am wondering what are they doing? If they have an email account but not responding to the citizens, than they better close their account. Hopefully, the alternate party are willing to hear the citizen when the citizens have given them their vote. Please rally all the opposition parties and deny the current dominating party from securing 2/3 of the seats and power dominance from the government. Last but not least, I wish you all the best for the upcoming election.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng
I beg to differ.

First of all, a hungry man is an angry man. And with food on the table, whatever someone is standing talking to you while he is sitting down eating. Do you think he can concentrate on what you are talking to him while standing. If I am eating, I have to lift my head up and see what you are talking.

The message is to talk to people, why not those who are walking outside the hawker centre after their meals and people are not in a hurry to finish their food. Or is sitting down the easiest target because these people have no way to run till they finish their food?
The other thing is will people be able to absorb what you said after they finished their food, in other words, will they actually be listening or you are wasting your breath?

If you change roles, the men in orange shirts to men in white shirts and pants while you are sitting on the table having your meal, do you still think its a nice picture?:wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, walking man is a bochap man. :wink:

It is a conversation, no matter how short it is. If people are not interested in communicating, we will leave them alone.

Goh Meng Seng

I beg to differ.

First of all, a hungry man is an angry man. And with food on the table, whatever someone is standing talking to you while he is sitting down eating. Do you think he can concentrate on what you are talking to him while standing. If I am eating, I have to lift my head up and see what you are talking.

The message is to talk to people, why not those who are walking outside the hawker centre after their meals and people are not in a hurry to finish their food. Or is sitting down the easiest target because these people have no way to run till they finish their food?
The other thing is will people be able to absorb what you said after they finished their food, in other words, will they actually be listening or you are wasting your breath?

If you change roles, the men in orange shirts to men in white shirts and pants while you are sitting on the table having your meal, do you still think its a nice picture?:wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have not seen how PAP conducts their walkabout in hawker centres just yet. :wink:

That's a boastful but misguided statement to make against someone who was with Police and NTUC. Coming from you, it's even worse since you know me, not just rhetorically presuming and gambling to right and win the argument, but also selectively forgetting facts that won't win you anything.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i prefer politicians talking to me when i'm shitting. there is no rush, and i can always check out the shit when the conversation gets boring.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't you hate it when you are eating, a group of stranger come up to you and interrupt your meal?::mad::mad:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"][B][SIZE="4"]I have been harassed by PAP all the time almost everday of our lives, even without seeing them. What worse can you get?[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

pc2009

Alfrescian
Loyal
If people even call this 'harassed', then leave them alone. Don't expect anything to change if you cannot even tahan this.

They deserve each other, the Pap and some singaporeans.