• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Har? Got Mental Illness also must do NS One har?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NS beri safe. I served NS before. After 3 months BMT, I feel like Chinese martial arts exponent who can jump from building to another. You will never get such lightness when you exercise daily.

I am still alive after that. And healthy too. NS is good for your children, makes them tough and like men.

I also encourage my son to do NS if we lived in Sinkapor too.

Sinkapore welcomes you. Please come and serve NS.

jw5

Loyal
Yes, sinkies are welcome to serve NS but sneaky foreigners enjoy a NS-free cushy life!

You can always try to make their lives less cushy by asking where they served their NS if they ask you any questions..................... :wink:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are not sicko, they tend to be pondek. Look at Pinky - the product of our NS general-scholar scheme.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like Dis Also Can?

33fc6ko.png

why pte ganesh look like girly?