• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Happy New Year Pull Your Ear! Samsters Got Join In The PAP Celebrations At Marina Bay Last Night?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
1000019264.jpg

1000019265.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u look at TV, 2 out of 3 interviewees are Good Honoueable Guests, u know we are in good hands, sg is really place where ONLY Successful People want to be de woh

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u look at TV, 2 out of 3 interviewees are Good Honoueable Guests, u know we are in good hands, sg is really place where ONLY Successful People want to be de woh
I was over there last night a few hours before the countdown to take some photo shots from my new Huawei p60 pro phone. Wanna try out the phone's camera night mode.

night1.jpg

night2.jpg

Love the phone.

Just then, one of your good honourable Guest, ask me if i can guide him on where to get the night mode function on his iphone. Obviously, he was observing me taking the shots and can see that i was very impressed with the shots. I check his phone and told him i dun use iphone, only Andriod. He wanna know what phone i use, but didn't dare to ask me. So since you say you use apple, i say i use andriod. I left that area after about 30 mins. Maybe the Honourable guest still checking where the night mode of his iphone might be.

Yes, there are many Honourable guest over there and then go back home, i see many Little honourable guest wearing their blinking ears shining on their heads, i think the ears are given by RC.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was over there last night a few hours before the countdown to take some photo shots from my new Huawei p60 pro phone. Wanna try out the phone's camera night mode.

View attachment 193117

View attachment 193118

Love the phone.

Just then, one of your good honourable Guest, ask me if i can guide him on where to get the night mode function on his iphone. Obviously, he was observe me taking the shots and can see that i was very impressed with the shots. I check his phone and told him i dun use iphone, only Andriod. He wanna know what phone i use, but didn't dare to ask me. So since you say you use apple, i say i use andriod. I left that area after about 30 mins. Maybe the Honourable guest still checking where the night mode of his iphone might be.

Yes, there are many Honourable guest over there and then go back home, i see many Little honourable guest wearing their blinking ears shiny on their heads, i think given by RC.
you go there with your gay lover. intelligent people will stay home from a gov sponsored event.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
you go there with your gay lover. intelligent people will stay home from a gov sponsored event.
i think u didn't read correctly, i was there to take photos, not with anyone. and left the place after 30 mins. That is one of the best place to test night mode shots.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think u didn't read correctly, i was there to take photos, not with anyone. and left the place after 30 mins. That is one of the best place to test night mode shots.
wah what an sexcuse. go there to take pics is same as attending a propaganda event meant for foreign trash.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun mixed with pple much who use iphone. Obviously, only gays, vaccinated dumbfucks and flaccids use iphones.
it’s obvious you do as you make an effort to mix around the ft crowd for photoshoots, plus mediacorpse performance.

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're jealous that life in Singapore is good under PAP
Millions of Old Foks agreed so...they have been happily jiak shun hock at restaurants moments ago...all have a happy face and appreciate the kindness of Good Hands