• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy National Day!!!

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wishing all my SBF brothers here a very Happy National Day!

It does not matter whether we are the supporters of the NSP, PAP, RP, SDP, SPP, or WP, we are all first and foremost Singaporeans, and party supporters second, right?

c0407.gif

1sm100grouphug.gif

cheers.gif

And if you have the time on 9 August 2013, please celebrate the following event with your fellow Singaporeans at the HLP:

1016038_547508831982600_575797802_n.jpg

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wishing all my SBF brothers here a very Happy National Day!

It does not matter whether we are the supporters of the NSP, PAP, RP, SDP, SPP, or WP, we are all first and foremost Singaporeans, and party supporters second, right?

c0407.gif

1sm100grouphug.gif

cheers.gif

And if you have the time on 9 August 2013, please celebrate the following event with your fellow Singaporeans at the HLP:

1016038_547508831982600_575797802_n.jpg
naah. fuck off.sngaporeans kille singaporens. the rrest just suck money from unemployed like gilbert not goh CT. give me you money or shut up, you fucking ah neeh PR pretending o be singaporean!