• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy National Day - 9 August 2013 - Wishes to ALL Samsters..

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First, I must declare that I am no PAP or Oppo supporter. I have been a passive member of SBF - reading as guest.

I extend my appreciation to Sam Leong for having the finances and courage to start this forum amidst all the regulations and idiosyncrasies of the current PAP regime.

To top it all off, Aug is the month of our Singapore - not PAP Singapore nor LKY or LHL or whoever.

It's OUR SINGAPORE and I wish all well, whether you are pro, oppo, gambler, punter, cynic, or otherwise.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it's our Singapore but now usurped by leegime.
Get it back then the national day will have its true meaning.

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In case anyone wondering my political inclinations, it has been mixed.

I have voted in 4 elections since I am eligible to vote.

1st Election (GE) - PAP
2nd Election (GE) - PAP
3rd Election (GE) - SDP (Holland BT GRC)
4th Election (Presidential) - Tan Cheng Bock.

Last edited:

plunderNtreason

Alfrescian
Loyal
First I also declare I'm no pap supporter or hater nor am I a opposition supporter or hater. Secondly I just want to say . . . . . . . I don't know what to say

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“In politics the middle way is none at all.”
- John Adams

I don't believe I am in the middle. When I was younger, I was with PAP. Now I am with the Opposition.
Why? I don't believe the PAP has what it takes to serve this nation and take it to greatness. I may be wrong but willing to take the risk.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, I must declare that I fuck PAP for real.

Second, I fuck PAP for entertainment.

Third, I drink lots of soursop juice ....... I get energised .....

I fuck PAP again .........

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In case anyone wondering my political inclinations, it has been mixed.

I have voted in 4 elections since I am eligible to vote.

1st Election (GE) - PAP
2nd Election (GE) - PAP
3rd Election (GE) - SDP (Holland BT GRC)
4th Election (Presidential) - Tan Cheng Bock.
You will regret supporting all these Opposition scums. They are either clueless about running a nation, bringing economic growth nor uplifting your assets. When they is nothing left, they will run away and you will eat grass. Only PAP can deliver. Its track record speaks for itself. Twit!

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will regret supporting all these Opposition scums. They are either clueless about running a nation, bringing economic growth nor uplifting your assets. When they is nothing left, they will run away and you will eat grass. Only PAP can deliver. Its track record speaks for itself. Twit!

You are totally clueless. With PAP in power, the ground you are standing on ..... is melting under your feet :oIo:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahahaha Singapore, well done!!!
I love your post
it speaks of ghost
the rabid dogs come charging
like fools against the post
hahahaha Singapore ,majulah singapura!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there are thugs
there are hooligans
there are rabid dogs
vulgar, crude and profane
they turn their tails
when lightning strike
shot dead in the end

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I beg to differ. PAP may give you all these tangible returns, but to ME and MY CHILDREN, I need a government with A HEART.