• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy like fcuk, I strike 4D big today with MILF phone number

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha, Comfort Taxi operator so farnieeee

I booked a taxi 8 am tomorrow to collect money yeah yeah yeah and she asked me "Sir, to airport is it?"

I said "No, not airport, collect jackpot"

She said, "Which jackpot, so many"

I said, "So many?"

She said, "Safra one is it?

I said, "Lottery one"

She said, "You mean Lot One, Chua Chu Kang."

I said, "Never mind. I take train....."

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I listened 10 times, every time it gets betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[video=youtube;BAaMjw6DrxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=SG&v=BAaMjw6DrxI[/video]

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks thanks all, love you all

[video=youtube;DKQIooHMGHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKQIooHMGHQ[/video]

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 9265

I just wanna share some good news, so happy today still jumping up and down

When I was at Selegie this afternoon, a MILF standing outside the massage parlour flashed her breast at me and asked me if I wanted massage.

I asked her how much, she said $40 for 45 minutes but additional tips for girlfriend services. She said from $50 to $100 which I assume is for hand job and full course. I didn't ask in detail.

Too expensive for me and I was rushing to buy 4D anyway, so I told her I think about it. She gave me her phone number, asked me to remember her and call when I have desires.

I had $62 in my wallet, so I whack $50 on her phone number and it came out starter - huat huat huat.

Sometimes a plain looking average guy like me also can get lucky, happy like fcuk

maybe u should go back and give her a big angbao! then she will give u a fucking finger licking good service.

since CNY also got a few number jump at starter and 3 prize last night.

i know its coming, will post like what u did if i kena.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5 1/2 more hours to go and I get the moneeeyyyyyyyy

Wah TS congrats on your big win..

As for me, I'm still feeling the frustration of missing out on last Sunday's 1st prize..:(:mad::(

So far, this year, only tio $500 in Starter.. I think that it will be my only win in 2013.. KNN..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah TS congrats on your big win..

As for me, I'm still feeling the frustration of missing out on last Sunday's 1st prize..:(:mad::(

So far, this year, only tio $500 in Starter.. I think that it will be my only win in 2013.. KNN..

Go turfclub have higher chance of winning.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
View attachment 9265

I just wanna share some good news, so happy today still jumping up and down

When I was at Selegie this afternoon, a MILF standing outside the massage parlour flashed her breast at me and asked me if I wanted massage.

I asked her how much, she said $40 for 45 minutes but additional tips for girlfriend services. She said from $50 to $100 which I assume is for hand job and full course. I didn't ask in detail.

Too expensive for me and I was rushing to buy 4D anyway, so I told her I think about it. She gave me her phone number, asked me to remember her and call when I have desires.

I had $62 in my wallet, so I whack $50 on her phone number and it came out starter - huat huat huat.

Sometimes a plain looking average guy like me also can get lucky, happy like fcuk

errr... how many times have you brought 4D and you didn't win compare to this time that you had won from it?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
5 1/2 more hours to go and I get the moneeeyyyyyyyy

You're so cute, like a kid. I will be too if I'm in your situation. Congratulations and from Thailand we say to you chokdee makmak, meaning more and more lucky.